UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Biggest And Longest Running Dicriminatio

The most annoying thing for me being a kid is being discriminated against. I have complex scintific theries that i cant afford to investigate but i know are probably right. When i share these stories i am lauphed at and they say to my mom creative one isnt he or somthing dumb like thaat. and i always want to say i am probably right and if you had a brain big nenouph to understand the scince behind it you would know im right of cours i never do. Maybe if i was a protogy i would be taken seriously. And evry adult in here has done it you may not even realize you do it but you do. Maybee you should think about possable consiqueces a kid could discover a cure for aids and be laouphed at and ignord why because its a kid and not some geniouse scintist

The most annoying thing for me being a kid is being discriminated against. I have complex scintific theries that i cant afford to investigate but i know are probably right. When i share these stories i am lauphed at and they say to my mom creative one isnt he or somthing dumb like thaat. and i always want to say i am probably right and if you had a brain big nenouph to understand the scince behind it you would know im right of cours i never do. Maybe if i was a protogy i would be taken seriously. And evry adult in here has done it you may not even realize you do it but you do. Maybee you should think about possable consiqueces a kid could discover a cure for aids and be laouphed at and ignord why because its a kid and not some geniouse scintist

Yeah, but clever kids always think that they are super intelligent. Just because, for example, they know how to differentiate, or can solve complex quadratic equations, and their mother can't. The fact that they learned how to do it last week, and their parents left school 26 yrs ago, somehow never seems to affect their egos.

I was a misunderstood genius as well. For years I plotted and schemed and prepared for the day I would take my revenge against the world. Everything was in place for the moment I would unleash my fiendishly sinister plan to destroy humanity. But I was defeated at the last moment by the dashing hero, his comical sidekick, and his beautiful but wily love interest.

I think my problem was in hiring morons for henchmen. You would think an evil genius would surround himself with equally capable comrades. But morons are just so much cheaper to hire. Alas, the bumbling fools proved incapable of defeating the hero. I've learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.

Now I bide my time as a customer service agent until the day I can regather my forces and start afresh.

Why you decided that you are genius? Whom do we name the genius?

I think you speak very much about your unique abilities but you must do anything too. If you

I have theries on how big the universe in that i would like to keep to myself. But i will give you one of my more simple theries i beleave that simply by puting an electron into the brain of patinacts that are not brain dead bad can not speak or move. Eventualy the brain will make conections into the electron and it will intersept the electric pulses the brain uses to think and therefore if he thinks about moving his arm the signal will be intercepted and sent to a computer moving the curser how about that.

But i will give you one of my more simple theries(theory)

i beleave that simply by puting an electron into the brain of patinacts(patient)

Eventualy the brain will make conections into the electron.

it will intersept the electric pulses the brain uses to think

and therefore if he thinks about moving his arm the signal will be intercepted

and sent to a computer moving the curser how about that.

what a unique idea... but do not be so dashing, that you already made or have it, or you will be ( !@#$%^&*) frustrated.

i am a game creator or inventor that begins more than 10 years ago, but until now i never made a single dollar, but keep on spending.

see some of my co-inventor and /or acquintances invention: we sometimes joint the same "invention contest".

1. super turbo charger = that keeps fuel consumtion to minimum and make the car polution to almost 80 percent less.

it already won a contest in the US in the late 1970's.2 US Awards. but until now he live a nameless person. on the market

2.a hard metal cutting machine using water in a buckle. shown in the public.

3. a welding machine using only 1 line of 110 volts, size 10 mm. X 10 mm. X 20 mm. on the market.

4. a car running on hydrogen directly from water by a secret device ( not fuel cell ) shown on public

5.a mole can be remove without surgery by using only cream.and most skin abnormality, service already on international market

( but not sell directly to keep the secret )it have won many international award.

6. a doctor claim that AIDS or HIV can be cured by virgin coconut oil, proven in the laboratory that the oil inhibit it's growth.

but no medical company will prove or disprove him, maybe due to less market for them.

we share the same story, frustration for a long , without government help and from our own friends.

so what i mean... if you have the idea... it do not mean you will make it big... you will toil for so long, it could lost your enthusiasm.

so you will need the patient of Job... to make a break, and make it into the world.

now future historian dont take this the wrong way, but i think most kids have theories they think are right, but most of the time it is their imagination, and you sound like you are boasting to be super intelligent, especially in history, but please remember there are many things to learn, especially about the Romans, and their are people who have been studying history since they were your age as well, me included, so be carefull that you are not being too cocky or you will cause people to disregard your posts.

...I was just kinda wondering ( if ) i have invented something

how i get a patent for my invention.

pompeius magnus advise...

be carefull that you are not being too cocky

or you will cause people to disregard your posts.

there are two type of legal protection:

the copyright ( example, computer program and game, books, etc. "one time registration only" )

in our country, it is filed in the National Library. it is good for 50 years.

and patent ( good for 5, 10, 25 years, it have to be "re-file" before the protection ends.

it is normaly under the Office of the Intellectual Property,

for design, for utility, and invention.

( and trade mark and trade name , Example: Pepsi , you can make drinks, but you can not copy the name.)

You have to go in the "Intellectual Property Office Library" to make SURE it is not yet Filed or Protected.

so you need to research and spend time in the Library. why file if somebody already own it.

YOU have to READ the Law governing that legal protection. get Legal Service expert advise.

try to visit the www.ipo , and the usa.ipo ( i try to see my old records)

from what i see, you claim to have or can create or invent things, why not try your luck, i can advise....

but it will take me normally a week to reply.

if it is in the field of medical, you need to be a doctor, so they will believe you.

i am sometimes little cooky on wordings, but it is normally due to my limited "time".

mOST OF MY INVINTIONS ARE NOT medical but things to make every day life easier.

I apologize if i try to make myself seem like i am the best but thats my personality and also why i am intelegent in the feilds that im good in. You see i dont play sports becaause im not built right and cant be the best I did play violen quite well if i say so myself. But i quit because my best friend was better and i could practice forever and he would still be betterl. Then i heard the verry same friend talking about scince. I was always intrested in scince but when i found out he was better than me i beacame adicted.

SAme with history he was talking about it and we were both about as smart in it so i worked and worked and worked untill i Was best and then i decided i would be even better so i keep studying rome a different part every 2 months. i Realize this is both a good and bad personality but this is what makes me good at what i do.

futurehistorian1 says, = i realize this is both a good and bad personality but this is what makes me good at what i do.

wargamer reply, = most creative person or inventor have a common problem... normally term "daydreaming." me, mild one only.

could you answer this personal question for me???

how old are you?

which country do you live?

================================

erratum:

i enquire this information from my associate who have WIPO pending patent application.

www.ipo should be www.wipo, an international patent agency where most advance countries are member , like US, UK, France, Etc.

w stands for "world"

i enquire this information from my associate who have US patent.

Library of Congress, US Copyright Office, www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright

General Information Service Division, US Patent and Trademark Office, www.uspto.gov

futurehistorian1 says, = so i keep studying rome a different part every 2 months.

my reply, = i presume i have read more than a thousand paperbooks, but everytime i read a post, article or books.

it only show i will never know everything in my lifetime. most of the unrv member post here, i never read it before.

example: do you already read "The Prince." i read it when i was only 17 years old. thats more than 20 years ago.

notice of abscense

i will be in a isolated isle for commercial fish pen project, maybe in 2 weeks time, i am a skilled carpenter in construction work.

where internet access will be limlted to the next main island, it takes 2 hours by speedboat to visit once in a while.