UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Win a copy of The Redemption of Pontius Pilate

Viggen

We are very excited to announce that eLectio Publishing is giving away one copy of The Redemption of Pontius Pilate by Lewis Ben Smith!

If you would like to win, reply to newsletter@unrv.com or reply to this forum entry, with the correct answer to the following question; What is the difference in pages between the UK and the USA edition:
a. 5 pages
b. 2 pages
c. both edition have the same amount of pages

Hint: You can check the USA edition HERE and the UK edition HERE

One winner will be chosen randomly from all correct replies, oh and don't forget to include your shipping address!!, Deadline is the 31st of July 2015. The winner will be notified by e-mail.

About the Book:
Pontius Pilate. Who is he and why should I read a book about him? Will this book add to my general knowledge of history and Roman history in particular? I know he’s mentioned several times in the Bible’s New Testament, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to be specific, and has a 2,000 year reputation as a bad guy. Is there more to know? The answer is yes, quite a bit, as I discovered...,

...you can read our full review here.

About the Author:
Lewis Smith is a pastor, historian, teacher, husband, father of twins, and a third degree black belt in Uechi-Ryu karate. He is an avid collector of Indian artifacts and a veteran of the U.S. Navy. His first novel, THE TESTIMONIUM, was written in 2012 and published in 2014. His next novel, THE REDEMPTION OF PONTIUS PILATE, was released on May 19, 2015.

Good luck

pontius.jpg

• 2 weeks later...