Jump to content
UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The wall before Hardian's Wall, the wall across england

Recommended Posts

Archeologists call it the Stanegate Line, but as far as I know, it had no special name other than Rome's furthest Brittanic frontier.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Map of the Roman Empire