UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
selixis

Sculpted Bas-reliefs

hi selixis and welcome to UNRV,

that looks fantastic :)

do you have a facebook account? happy to share those pics on our facebook page

cheers

p.s. maybe you meant shipping in the EU? Majority of readers here are from the USA and UK

well I have an facebook account but I need to make one dedicated to this kind of historical work. Thanks for your kind words, when it will be ready I will let you know. I had a lot of ideas. Yes, its EU in romanian is UE :) my mistake :) 

Cheers!

• Like 1

Another one, Dacian-Sarmatian and i think late roman auxiliary cavalry standard, Draco or the snake with a wolf head. 1.5 meters long. 300 eur shipping included. I have a smaller version to put clothes on, 100 eur. 

What would you like to have? We are open to new ideeas...

https://www.facebook.com/Art-and-History-1296286697154940/

draco.jpg

cuier.jpg

Edited by selixis

thank you so much for your kind words!  In future, I intend to light them from below with LED diffuse light so they can have a utilitarian purpose in someone's house. I have some scenes scanned ( really badly) and there is a lot of reconstruction work, from classical age, some from museums some from archeological discoveries. I have some work called Caesar invades Britain, but there is a ton of work on it, let's see when will be finished. Sorry for my english.