UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

How Did You Come Across This Site

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was researching Marius,I read the whole site before i found the Forum section (i hadnt had Internet long).

L

I was looking the informations about Roman legion's numeration and found this site. After that I visited the forum like guest a long time until I resolved to write anything. It was hard for me because I had to overcome the language barrier.

I found it while i was just becoming intrested in rome and waited for almost a year 1/2. I never tried it because i thought i would it be discredited for being a kid but i finaly tried it and i would like to thank you all for being so undiscriminating

I googled "Gracchii" and came up with this site, then I noticed the forums and joined thinking arrogantly that "I would teach these knumbskulls a thing or two!" But ended finding a level of expertise with most of the core members that left me with the understanding that I didn't have a fixation on all things Roman, there were others that were afflicted too, :-)

Hail Caesar

I was invited by someone to another roman history forum, but I lost the url.

Then someone (on another forum I post to) put up a link to this post , since we were taking about chariots in various applications. This place looked like how the original poster said his website would be like, so I looked around.

The rest , as they say, is history :) .

But I always wondered: Who was that masked man that led me here? :)

I found this site while looking up

"Celtic Sack of Rome in 390 B.C because at the time I was a Celtiphile!! But I have embraced Roman Culture and don't see it as evil like I did way back in the old days.

:)

Zeke