UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Kanoth

Roman Empire Map Placement

Im having a hard time finding a good place to display my Roman Empire map in the house we'll be building this fall.  Any suggestions?  Im thinking above the crapper.

Assuming your question is sincere, I recommend putting the poster on a foam board. It is great for display and teaching purposes:

Thanks Guy.  It was sincere in that I was just trying to get a rise out of Primus and Viggen.  Its been a few years since the RV days and I tend to pop in once in awhile. :)

Time does move on.

This site has certainly undergone quite a turnover in recent years because of technology issues, bruised egos, and simple attrition. 

Hopefully, we can maintain stability, bring back a few "old school" contributors, and continue to attract newer members. 

5 hours ago, Kanoth said:

Its been a few years since the RV days and I tend to pop in once in awhile

I originally misread your recent post. I thought you have written, "I tend to poop [!] in once in awhile." 😱 I thought you were referring to your original post.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:48 AM, Kanoth said:

Im having a hard time finding a good place to display my Roman Empire map in the house we'll be building this fall. ...  Im thinking above the crapper 

It's late here. Time for bed.

guy also known as gaius