UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Forum Upgrade

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might. Right now, only the 'Citizen' group can create galleries. This can be done by following the 'My Controls' link in the header.

EDIT: I've added a direct link to the Gallery controls from the Gallery.

14259[/snapback]

Smooth and easy. Good job. Thanks Moonlapse!

....now to get some stuff worthwhile so I can post more....*grumble*

Moon, looks like at least two threads got whacked by the conversion...

Your Profession and How did you come across this site. I can't seem to correct the problem. The last post of each thread seems to have been corrupted. I can't edit or delete them or moderate the thread.

In the 'about me' section of the blog, the ability to fill in the information panel seems to be missing? Am I missing something?

EDIT:

The 'About Me' information section of the blog gets filled in directly by your forum membership info. This includes home page, birthday, location and interests. If you wish to edit what is viewable to the public you must change your forum membership info.

The text part of the about me part can be changed within the blog menu.

An issue for people to be aware of in the gallery. Apparantly you can set your gallery to be private, and if you do so it is obviously not viewable by the rest of the community, which goes against the whole purpose of the gallery anyway :D

Moon I looked but as I am umm, challenged, I wasn't able to find a way to shut this off. =P

Moon, looks like at least two threads got whacked by the conversion...

Your Profession and How did you come across this site.  I can't seem to correct the problem.  The last post of each thread seems to have been corrupted.  I can't edit or delete them or moderate the thread.

14277[/snapback]

The problems in these posts were caused by incorrectly escaped HTML notes for quoted text in the old forum posts. If anyone sees any more thread where the post numbers (the sequential numbers in the top right of the post) are missing a section of replies, perhaps 3 or 4, let me know!