UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Primus Pilus

Forum Upgrade

Ok, this is confusing and hard to find too. You click on "comments" (where it says 0 comments or however many) THEN you can click "fast reply" at the bottom.

Your posts are there. The thing is, each blog owner has the option to require approval for each comment posted. That means that they will have to approve it before it becomes publicly visible. I've taken the liberty to aprrove your comments on Lacertus' blog.

I may be being a bit dense, but I can't seem to comment/reply to anyone's blog.

You do just hit add reply or comment, write it and send it ...correct?

If not, color me stooopid :bag:

14323[/snapback]

Problem .... I can't send posts to the graveyard.

Error message: You cannot move topics into this forum as it does not allow posts to be made

I guess the board doesn't realize the whole point of the graveyard is not being able to post in it. B)

Wow, the forum is so much better now =) by the way, I just came across this smilie and thought it would be a lot more appropriate here than the place where I found it: romansoldier.gif I hope it can be of any use, I thought it was cute =)

by the way, is it an IPB 2.0.4 plugin that allows you to add the blog/gallery feature? (sorry for my syntax lol)

Looks like we aren't really having any problems with the blog and a few of you have really put it to use.

We're going to finish everything up over the weekend and figure out the best way to open up the features to more of our regulars.

I discovered a *slight* glitch. When you go to edit a post (on the forum) and it goes to that screen that says "please wait while we transfer you" it never transfers.

Ok, we've added several more people to the 'citizen' list. Let me know if I've missed anyone that would like to have access to the options.

Keep in mind we based it on seniority (how long people have been visiting), contributions (quality post count) and activity (some folks with larger post counts but who haven't been here in a while were skipped over)