UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Forum Upgrade

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posts are there. The thing is, each blog owner has the option to require approval for each comment posted. That means that they will have to approve it before it becomes publicly visible. I've taken the liberty to aprrove your comments on Lacertus' blog.

I may be being a bit dense, but I can't seem to comment/reply to anyone's blog.

You do just hit add reply or comment, write it and send it ...correct?

If not, color me stooopid :bag:

14323[/snapback]

Wow, the forum is so much better now =) by the way, I just came across this smilie and thought it would be a lot more appropriate here than the place where I found it: romansoldier.gif I hope it can be of any use, I thought it was cute =)

by the way, is it an IPB 2.0.4 plugin that allows you to add the blog/gallery feature? (sorry for my syntax lol)

Ok, we've added several more people to the 'citizen' list. Let me know if I've missed anyone that would like to have access to the options.

Keep in mind we based it on seniority (how long people have been visiting), contributions (quality post count) and activity (some folks with larger post counts but who haven't been here in a while were skipped over)