UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Forum Upgrade

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you upgraded. It only happens with editing posts, not with regular reply.

::editing to see if it happens again:: OK *that* time it transfered. I don't know what was up with it this morning (could be that my computer is terminally slow in the AM)

Is there a way you can make it so that after the posts in a forum are read the forum no longer appears white (as containing unread posts)? They seem to be staying white for several hours, even if I refresh the page a biskillion times.

This is strange. I haven't problems like that. I specially drew attention on it even.

Yes, that's what I've been using. Since no one else is having this "problem" I'll just continue to do that.

14617[/snapback]

I use Firefox and have the same problem... I've also just been 'marking all posts as read' to get past it. It is irritating, but at least there is a work around.

Cool :) Making a great forum even better! Honestly, this place is already awesome...now that I have my own forum I *really* don't know how you did it lol.

13828[/snapback]

heh, yeah. Leave me a message at anytime! Do you get post counts for messages on your personal forum?

14875[/snapback]

I do, I get alot of stuff. The problem is though, that I and my members are consistantly being screwed over by my host(s). ;)

Do you get post counts for messages on your personal forum?

14875[/snapback]

No,

and its actually the quality of the posts and not the number of posts that count! (to become citizen member and qualify for your own blog and permission to upload images in the gallery)

regards

viggen