UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Zeke

The History Of Unrv

My own philosophy is that while Rome is certainly not above criticism and certainly not perfect, anyone finding Rome irredeemable can find another site.

Whether its politically correct activists deriding the evils of white male Europeans, or whether its militant monotheists seeing the devil in the works of Pagn Rome -- or whether its just some troll looking for attention - the rest of us don't need a moral lecture.

Also, i don't know if that's how i come across, but i'm not sly underneath :)

Lol no, you just remind me of him. I dont know why you do, but you're an awesome guy so far. I didnt mean to be insulting in the least. :)

That whole Spartacus debacle was some fun :(

There does seem to be waves of new registers, some just signing on to get help with one or two pieces of homework :( However, some do stay and it is great to see younger posters gradually gaining knowledge and improved writing styles. Now if only we older, grouchier people could show some change too...

I like the level of discussions here, so even though my forte is in periods after Rome (especially the period that ended the Byzantines) I like being here. If for no other reason than it makes me dig out my old college notes on foundation to late republic.

BTW, those old logos did look interesting.

BTW, those old logos did look interesting.

I liked the older ones better actually... not sure why we changed it.

I know why and I bet you can guess :(

LOL

I know why and I bet you can guess :(

Someone has to make those kind of decisions :(

cheers

viggen

Well Ossander find other members that share you same time period, lets say your joined in Febuary for example, then you would look for all the people who in joined in Febuary of that year, ussualy those people would make up your "4th Generation"

Zeke

Ref post by Favonius Cornelius

Wow...you've even had personal communication from people? Amazing how personal people can get, especially when I think of how remarkably diplomatic you have always tried to be. It seems like its either 1. Carnival extremists who love that show so much they hate anything else that comes out on HBO or 2. the academically jealous, heh.

Thanks, Favonius. I do read your posts on the HBO thread under your Caesarion handle.

I'm not sure what sparked them off and can't even begin to guess. Take a look at the thread called "Writers wanted : new interactive novel" and read what a poster named tribune37 had to say. I did respond to him in detail and haven't heard back since. To everyone who did send me a personal note, I did send back a polite, reasoned response and haven't heard back from any of them. Not even the courtesy of a response to my questions, which were only in relation to their own statements.