UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kama

Austria and Schwarzenegger

Viggen your in austria? i got the impression that your in england... Quick question, do the people in austria like arnold?

HI kama, yup i am an austrian, and to the question if we like Schwarzenegger -----> We name Soccer Stadiums after him. :D

Would you elect him as president? :D

The president in Austria has almost no power, just represents the country, so i guess yes we most likely would.

makes me wonder why he ran for governer of california when he could have become the president of austria.

makes me wonder why he ran for governer of california when he could have become the president of austria.

Well he lives in America for at least 25 years or so, his home is now America and as i said no power for an austrian president, and California is much bigger and i doubt his wife would want to move to Austria, and oh well i guess there are many reasons.

p.s and his german is very bad, when a Schwarzenegger movie gets dubbed into german he cant even speak his own role, they have a german actor speak his role :D

hehe, because he ist the best known austrian since mozart i guess, and the Stadium is in Graz the second biggest city of Austria

Would viggen run for president?

you americans are lucky that i am not a US citizen! ;)

btw. looks like Arnie is ready to run again for governour...

If California ever breaks away from the Union, Ahnuld can be president of his own country -- a country that would be the fifth largest in the world economically.