UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion Expansion Pack

Favonius Cornelius

I want to finish my 6.1 campaign before i install the expansion pack.

I would be in the same boat if my program would just stop crashing. Now I might as well just load it up. :blink:

I am glad they chose this as their expansion. It seems common sense really, but some people on the RTW forum had some crazy ideas. I was hoping though they would have some Era of the Soldier Emperor-esque civil war premade battles or senarios.

• 2 weeks later...

Is your rtw modded at all? that could mess with it. Also, some people have been having trouble getting BI to work with the latest version of RTW.

I dont have it yet as it was sold out where i live :). Ordered it online and getting it ion about a week - just in time for final exams haha!

Does Barbarian Invasion include the Eastern Empire?

Yup, includes both halves, Celts, Franks, Goths, Huns, Persians, Berbers....ah it's great! Actually I am looking forward to what the Total Reality group can come up with too. Rumor on the street has it they will mod it.

The next realism MOD will be for the expansion pack,there allready working on it i beleive.Looks like i'll have to install it and just bin my current campaign ;) .