UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sextus Roscius

What Would You Be In Roman Society....

^ You know, I really like that Carnal girl and the way she thinks.

Why, thank you, Ursus. :wub:

What can I say? Scandal follows me everywhere -- even into my imaginings of Ancient Rome.

-- Nephele

Click here for Your Hidden Roman Name

I Would have wanted to be a senator in the late REPUBLIC! I would have been a man of prominence, prestige and power. Also i like to be in the mix and am very oppionated (and hard headed too) so i would have been an agressive & well known senator with many friends and many enemies. :ph34r:

A traveling naturalist and anthropologist, writing about the flora, fauna, geography, climate, cultures, and religious beliefs I run into on my travels.

According to Nephele I's have been a soldier from northern Britannia :ph34r: .

Emperor would suit me to a T.

Such delusions of grandeur... :ph34r:

Iupiter! How :ph34r: would likte to ask :wub: who she would be! :lol: :shutup:

:ph34r:

Iupiter! How :lol: would likte to ask :wub: who she would be! :ph34r: :shutup:

I mentioned that earlier on here...married to a good bloke with a big villa...that way I could have some power, but not much. Basically, comfortable and able to do as I please!

An empress would be too time consuming, and too dangerous. Too many people gunning for my position!

Iupiter! How :ph34r: would likte to ask :wub: who she would be! :naughty: :shutup:

I mentioned that earlier on here...married to a good bloke with a big villa...that way I could have some power, but not much. Basically, comfortable and able to do as I please!

An empress would be too time consuming, and too dangerous. Too many people gunning for my position!

Thank Iupiter! I was thinking in terms of Messalina. :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

If I were born into a patrician family, a senator.

If not, some sort of political functionary to a highly important figure, a general, elder senator - a treasurer, administrator perhaps even a historian.

A senator during the middle republic, basically just after the Phyrric Wars and before 133 B.C. During that time, its safe to be powerful in the Republic. That way, I could influence public policy and make myself a name without getting worried that I might get killed.

Edited by Tonifranz

A Lion Tamer in the Colosseum :lightbulb:

Greetings all who gather here, As Pubilius Syrus wrote, "We are all equal in the presence of death". Let my legacy be remembered as; a just and honorable man who was kind to all and a helpful soul. The husband of one wife and a good provider for his family. Who utilized his artisic talents to bring joy to the beholder of his work. To live near the sea. Where the waves unfold in perfect symmetry across a bountiful reef. Life is Good! Pax Romanus

Edited by Valentino Maximus46