If You Could Be A Roman Emperor,

Guest GBaxter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Incontinentia Buttocks?

Life of Brian refers

That was such a good movie, especially when the Roman soldiers taught Bryan the right to way to write Roman all night long.(Also the Ufo part was hilarious)

Oh yes I got another name, Darth Vader( I've been watching too much EP, III, yeah I know its dry creativity, I just couldn't depise the name Vader.

• 4 months later...
Imperial Caesar Paximus Justitia Restitutus Orbisianus Ubergermanicus Persiascus Furius Augustus I

Pax

You can't be a "I" until there is a "II", sorry. :)

I must explain to those who have not seen Blackadder the Second series , Bob is a young serving man for whom the normally rampantly hetro and generally dastardly Edmund Blackadder begins to " develop certain feelings". However it transpires that Bob is in fact a young woman of good birth fallen upon hard times so Edmunds confusion is resolved. Until Bob decides she prefers being a man and elopes with Edmunds cross dressing best mate (who is a man).

Hence the Black Serpent/snake.

One of the very best from the BBC. Someone should ask Black Adder to do a Roman series. After all, the Augustus of 'I Claudius' was a king in one of the series.

I'll go with: Obnoxious Rex :D

Edited by Gaius Octavius