UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

How to become a Moderator

hehe, we have three admins and that will stay that way :huh:

the number of posts has not much to do if and whom we choose a the next mod, but the quality alone...

however, Ursus is doing such a great job, working like 3 mods, so i dont think we wont need one in the near future...

saying that, we carefully watch the forum for the potential next one to be choosen all the time...

cheers

viggen

I just hope you admin have throrough defenses in place to protect from usurpers; just because we are of an "enlightened" age doesn't mean there aren't ambitious individuals out there looking to take control of sites like this :)

A couple o questions-

-What is wrong with the legion forum? (is it the hypothetical "who would win" threads that often appear?)

-Why did Spartacus get banned? (I assume it was general trolling, but what specifically pushed it over the edge?)

p.s, can I be a citizen please? I have served my time on the wall. :D

What is wrong with the legion forum?

Nothing is wrong with the legion forum, roman military is just not Ursus greatest passion, thats all

Why did Spartacus get banned?

Because he went nuts (insulting, spaming etc..)

can I be a citizen please?

Be patient my son :D

cheers

viggen

50 posts left til I become a citizen yay.

'Citizen' rank is not earned by post count. You can make 1,000 posts but it wil not entitle you to anything besides a rank title different from the one before it. Citizens have Blog and Gallery access, they were given this access solely upon the decision of the admins.