UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

How to become a Moderator

I think people who ask to be a MOD are the ones to be wary of,wasnt it when Ursus got made up to a MOD that Spartacus got all jealous and went nuts on the forum ;):P

I think people who ask to be a MOD are the ones to be wary of,wasnt it when Ursus got made up to a MOD that Spartacus got all jealous and went nuts on the forum :):D

He took it as a personal slight... I suppose he thought that he deserved to be a mod simply because he posted alot. The ironic thing is that it was his rather odd behavior that prompted us to ask Ursus to help out in the first place. Seems to me we made the proper decision there, lol.

I personally feel that the best way is to send me $500

Hah! :) Ursus, did you pay it? :P

Nah, I got it on my natural charm and good looks. ;)

I think people who ask to be a MOD are the ones to be wary of,wasnt it when Ursus got made up to a MOD that Spartacus got all jealous and went nuts on the forum :D:D

I'm sure that was some of it, but the immediate cause seems to have been a review I did for a book about Roman sexuality. The topic of sexuality seems to have elicted in him some type of Pavlovian response.

And I was being as scholarly, detached and vague as possible about the whole thing. Makes me wonder, if he were still around, what would happen if he stumbled upon the HBO-Rome topic and all the talk of the well-endowed actor. :o

Or, you can outdo the moderators by stealing thier thunder and creating a superior class (population 1) by dazzeling the likes of me with superior essays, links and insights, and then you can laugh in the moderators faces when they try to humble you with the position of moderator in a effort to stem you ambitions.

I would volunteer to be a moderator, but I would only want it in certain areas, like the legion or the Temple.... plus as another negative to the current regiem, I care not for proper speling, and if a topic gets to large to fast, I'ld stop reading it. Not to mention my sudden lack of internet in my place plays a factor (I'll remedy that here soon).

In other words, I'ld be better off as a honored advisor instead of a fulltime moderator..... UNRVs first Tribune perhaps.