• UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

olive-oil skinned beauties

I have the utmost envy for them as I don't look very Mediterranean lol.. anyway, little nota:

Uhm, isn't the mafia synonymous with Sicily?

Yes, it is. The other 4 regions of the south have something similar, only with different names.

Well, the area where this type of organisation is actually a threat to people is from Naples to Sicily, more or less (especially in Sicily). Talking about Mafia

Edited by Silentium

I'm from Los Angeles, the land of brushfires, artificial busoms and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Oh Tempes, oh mores!

The British are now the biggest wine drinkers in Europe, I do my best in this earnest endeavour, but frankly fermented mares' milk would be drunk here if it were available in pubs and clubs, mixed with vodka , coloured blue and called " horse sacrifice drink" ,( do descendants of the Huns still drink it I wonder?).

Would you mix that with Devil's Dung to prevent indigestion? :D

The British are now the biggest wine drinkers in Europe, I do my best in this earnest endeavour, but frankly fermented mares' milk would be drunk here if it were available in pubs and clubs, mixed with vodka , coloured blue and called " horse sacrifice drink" ,( do descendants of the Huns still drink it I wonder?).

Would you mix that with Devil's Dung to prevent indigestion? :D

The traditional British food to eat with any second rate alcoholic bevarage ( not that I include fermented mare's milk in that category) would be mechanically retrieved chicken carcass meat mixed with a delicious batter of dried onion, flour, emulsified vegetable oil -deep fried in rancid rape seed oil.Eh voila!

As a medicinal aid ? well id try milk thistle (silymarin) and golden seal (hydrastis) the day after,(and a sauna)!

according to our stats are

United States 59%

United Kingdom 15%

Canada 6.6%

Australia 2.9%

Germany 1.1%

and then follow 168 further countries and regions that are visiting us...

some rather unique places are

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Lao People's Democratic Republic

Cape Verde

Vanuatu

Lesotho

just to name a few...

regards

viggen

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, here! City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection. In the US.

Wow. A lot of Pennsylvanians here. I'm from the other end of the state.

I'm a Carnegie Mellon alum--you from near Pittsburgh Ursus?

I'm in the very southwest of the Commonwealh, along the Maryland border. Pittsburgh is the closest big town, I suppose. I was a Dickinson Alum near Harrisburg, not that I'm especially proud of the fact (they call it "Drinkinson" for a reason).

Originaly from Manchester, UK. Have lived in NYC for 15 years and have been a US citizen for 9 years.

Vile traitor! Why would anyone choose to abandon the sunny skies of Manchester? Madness.

Well it is the Big Apple or the city that never sleeps after all, New York City. I can see why one would go there, by the way, how are New Yorkers coping with that transit strike, people must be really piss.

Originaly from Manchester, UK. Have lived in NYC for 15 years and have been a US citizen for 9 years.

Vile traitor! Why would anyone choose to abandon the sunny skies of Manchester? Madness.

For a moment there, I thought it was a soccer comment. :unsure:

Wow. A lot of Pennsylvanians here. I'm from the other end of the state.

I'm a Carnegie Mellon alum--you from near Pittsburgh Ursus?

I'm in the very southwest of the Commonwealh, along the Maryland border. Pittsburgh is the closest big town, I suppose. I was a Dickinson Alum near Harrisburg, not that I'm especially proud of the fact (they call it "Drinkinson" for a reason).

may I ask a Briton who has not visited the States -how large are your counties of "york" and "Lancaster" in physical size and population?