what can i say, love is blind, they are mighty in my eye's anyway :D

who's your team then t-flex?

Ofcourse, Man United.

Edited by tflex

what can i say, love is blind, they are mighty in my eye's anyway :P

who's your team then t-flex?

Ofcourse, Man United.

ha ha you've just dropped to the bottom of my favourite person list :P

are you a glory hunter like all the other fans from all over the world that support them but have never even been to a game??

where are you from anyway tflek?

I hail from the mean streets of Leicester: home of Daniel Lambert, The Elephant Man and David Ikle (so the fact one, the ugly one and the crazy one). :D

Though my dad is Polish, so I am half Slavonic.

I'm from Wellington New Zealand with Italian background (my father) though I have lived in Italy for a while mainly near Milan. Lake Como is a wonderful spot Ginevra

I'm from Wellington New Zealand with Italian background (my father) though I have lived in Italy for a while mainly near Milan. Lake Como is a wonderful spot Ginevra

I agree Lake Como is a wonderful place, i spent a few days there a couple of years ago, i was on a football trip to watch Leeds utd v AC Milan, our hotel in Milan had been double booked so we were out on the street, after hours of being turned back from other fully booked hotels we were told to try Como, when we finally arrived it was closing in on mid night and most places were closed apart from one bar near the train station, the very kind lady sorted us all out (about 10 of us) with drinks and bar snacks while she spent about 1/2hr ringing round hotels trying to find us a bed for the night which she suceeded in doing!

We spent the next four days in Como and had a fantastic time, we were made very welcome and the glasses were always kept full! :beer: :drunk:

I agree Lake Como is a wonderful place, i spent a few days there a couple of years ago, i was on a football trip to watch Leeds utd v AC Milan, our hotel in Milan had been double booked so we were out on the street, after hours of being turned back from other fully booked hotels we were told to try Como, when we finally arrived it was closing in on mid night and most places were closed apart from one bar near the train station, the very kind lady sorted us all out (about 10 of us) with drinks and bar snacks while she spent about 1/2hr ringing round hotels trying to find us a bed for the night which she suceeded in doing!

We spent the next four days in Como and had a fantastic time, we were made very welcome and the glasses were always kept full! :beer: :drunk:

My memories are of a wonderful island in the centre of the lovely lake with a fantastic villa and taking my family around the town shoppng and invariably ending up in the the back roooms of the shops partying with the owners instead.

I was born in the little-known town of Dukinfield, Cheshire - famous, as far as I know, only as the birthplace of the actors John Normington and Kathy Staff. After a brief year or so in London I returned to sunny Tameside (North East Manchester) and lived in Stalybridge for a while. Nice place - edge of the Yorkshire moors. Alas, now I live in doom-laden Droylsden, about 20 minutes walk from the City of Manchester Stadium, and I'm hating it. :thumbsup:

I'm from Washington State in the US, I was born in Nebraska and I lived in Virginia for several years.

Where in Nebraska did you live? I am a current resident of the Land of Corn (and not much else).

I'm from Washington State in the US, I was born in Nebraska and I lived in Virginia for several years.

Where in Nebraska did you live? I am a current resident of the Land of Corn (and not much else).

I have distant (very distant) relatives in the tiny farm town of Abie. According to my mother, who visited recently for some sort of family reunion, the nearby town of Bruno had the area's only bar (which I would probably have spent a great deal of time in.)

Im from, and want to get out of Isca (dumnonium), today known as Exeter, England. Not a lot great about it, but there are a few Roman relics :lol: .

I'm from Spain, more specifically,I lived in Saint James of compostella(don't know how to write in english), it's the end city of the St.James Way but at the age of 8 I came to France to live with my parents.I lived very near of the Hercules tower(the only one roman lighthouse in the world that still keeps working) and also near of the Roman wall of the Lugo (ancient Lucus Augusta, the only one roman wall in the world that has all its perimeter intact)as well its wonderfull roman baths and other remains. I love rome since I visited the city of M

Edited by Traianus

Welcome Traianus, in Britain we know your home as Santiago (and sometimes with the suffix diCompostella) so you were quite correct with your english. I hope you enjoy the Forum!