• UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

Guest finduilas

I'm in Christchurch, on the South Island of New Zealand. A couple of thousand km thataway (points west) is the West Island :P . I believe some West Islanders have already posted...

*runs away and hides*

I'm from North of Hadrian's Wall originally but after years abroad, back in the UK, but in London this time.

I'm from North of Hadrian's Wall originally but after years abroad, back in the UK, but in London this time.

What's wrong with you people living on the 'other side.' Everyone knows that the real civilized people of Britannia is behind the wall. :P

:no2:

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

What's wrong with you people living on the 'other side.' Everyone knows that the real civilized people of Britannia is behind the wall. :P

:no2:

'Behind' the wall from whose point of view? North or South?

I'm from Canada - Victoria, British Columbia (on Vancouver Island) where I was born. I did live on the mainland (Vancouver) for a few years but couldn't stay away. I wouldn't mind living in Britain for a year or so to see all the historical sites and to travel regularly to Europe, Turkey and North Africa to see the Roman ruins.

I love history (especially Roman) but there is a decided lack of historical sites here. There may be history but it is invisible - nothing much older than 150 years!

Born in India, grew up in the Maltese Islands, currently residing in Canada, eh?

I live just across the Red River of the North from Fargo, North Dakota. I'm within a 10-minute walk from the river here in downtown Moorhead.

I grew up in the little rural town of Ulen, Minnesota, with a population of just over 500.

I currently attend college at Minnesota State University Moorhead, a mid-level Liberal Arts university.

Denmark - and with 8 pages of replies, I dare not read further to find out. Am I the only one?

Live in: Southern California, USA.

Grew up: Western part of Puerto Rico

Heart in: Elsewhere, preferably back up North.

Live in: Southern California, USA.

Grew up: Western part of Puerto Rico

Heart in: Elsewhere, preferably back up North.

Welcome to UNRV Serenilla.

Not wanting to be a **** or anything, but I gotta object to the UK and Ireland being lumped together! I am sure some of the Ireland people may do too. They are two very different places (check out the history of WW2 for example). That's where I'm from though.

So am I, I'm in Kent, where are you?.

Welcome to UNRV Serenilla.

Thank you :)

I'm from a small town in East Central Pennsylvania in the U.S. of A. I'm right smack in the middle of the anthracite coal region close to the home of Yuengling Lager (AKA America's Oldest Brewery).

I'm from a small town in East Central Pennsylvania in the U.S. of A. I'm right smack in the middle of the anthracite coal region close to the home of Yuengling Lager (AKA America's Oldest Brewery).

Welcome to UNRV Vecingetorix,

Do you by any chance frequent the oldest brewery in the US, I know I would! :)

I live in Leeds, England, the home of the Tetleys Brewery, I've been many a time, they do a great tour and you get a free sample of beer along the way as well, there's no better tasting beer than free beer! B)

Welcome to UNRV Vecingetorix,

Do you by any chance frequent the oldest brewery in the US, I know I would! :D

I live in Leeds, England, the home of the Tetleys Brewery, I've been many a time, they do a great tour and you get a free sample of beer along the way as well, there's no better tasting beer than free beer! B)

They do the same thing at the Yuengling Brewery. I've only ever been there once, but I didn't sample the beer. I never acquired the taste for it that everyone else in the county has!! :)

Edited by Vercingetorix