• UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

Brooklyn, New York.

It would be interesting to get some demographic stats on Forum members, i.e., race, nationality, sex, marital status, educational level, age, political affiliation, religious background, etc.

Here are mine:

Race: White (Italian)

Nationality: USA

Sex: M

Marital Status: M

Education: post graduate

Political Affiliation: Democrat (disgruntled)

Religion: Roman Catholic

Brooklyn, New York.

It would be interesting to get some demographic stats on Forum members, i.e., race, nationality, sex, marital status, educational level, age, political affiliation, religious background, etc.

Here are mine:

Race: White (Italian)

Nationality: USA

Sex: M

Marital Status: M

Education: post graduate

Political Affiliation: Democrat (disgruntled)

Religion: Roman Catholic

There are some charts buried in Viggen's gallery entries showing the global distribution of members , (perhaps about 18 months ago), I was just thinking of asking if he had an update of that info -but , he is away for a while .I will pm him when he returns to see if he has an update.

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...si&img=1033

If you explore round this link there are quite a few charts.Welcome to the Forum.

BTW watch out for GO , he is round the corner from you, and is a Neapolitan-American tough guy..

There are some charts buried in Viggen's gallery entries showing the global distribution of members , (perhaps about 18 months ago), I was just thinking of asking if he had an update of that info -but , he is away for a while .I will pm him when he returns to see if he has an update.

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...si&img=1033

If you explore round this link there are quite a few charts.Welcome to the Forum.

BTW watch out for GO , he is round the corner from you, and is a Neapolitan-American tough guy..

Pertinax,

Thanks for that link (I love 3-D pie charts. No, seriously, I do). Oh, by the way, I too am Neapolitan -- all four of my grandparents are from the same small town a few miles to the west of Naples. However, I am most definitely not a tough guy (though I was utterly ruthless to the Scipii and Brutii factions when I played the Julii in "Rome Total War").

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am from England and did live there most of my life but i'm currently in Perth, Oz. Nice to see some other Australasians hear too :)

vtc

I am proud to say that I come from a very beautiful country which was once part of the Roman Empire - Romania. I know that its image isn't the one it should be, unfortunately, but I love Romania with all my heart and I'll do my best to improve its image! ( sadly, you won't hear many Romanians talk like this ). :D

You are most welcome TMP , and we hope you will contribute freely.Perhaps you have some observations regarding the Romanian language and Latin for example?

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Cincinnati, OH ... named after Cincinnatus.

cincinnatus200.jpg

A question for Viggen , but in the public domain, do you have any revised (present day) pie charts pertaining to membership/visitor stats as previously published in the Gallery area?

• 4 weeks later...

Pertinax,

Thanks for that link (I love 3-D pie charts. No, seriously, I do). Oh, by the way, I too am Neapolitan -- all four of my grandparents are from the same small town a few miles to the west of Naples. However, I am most definitely not a tough guy (though I was utterly ruthless to the Scipii and Brutii factions when I played the Julii in "Rome Total War").

Pay no attention whatsoever to My Lord of the Weeds. He's from Rhaetia.

Don Tomasso

:furious:

I'm from the darkest corner of the globe, Thule.

Oh yeah that would be (southern) Sweden :furious: I actually thought I had posted in this thread a long time ago.