• USA
    • UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

DANG IT! I have been living in Hillsboro for 10 years and I just moved a month ago. That sucks. What school did you go to?

There was a year I lived in Ashland too for a while.

Now I live in Los Angeles

I should be back in Hillsboro each summer and winter.

I'm from USA. not the one in China. ;) Kentucky to be exact. And no, I'm not a hillbilly. :D

I'm from Canada

AND NO I DON'T LIVE IN AN IGLOO!!!!!

That question gets very annoying.

That it does! I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada.

Ego Sum Egues Unda! Fluctus Sum! Or something like that lol. Escaped from Detroit as a young guy to go and Surf the World! Made it to Florida, Cape Hatteras, N.C., New Jersey Shore, California, Mainland Mexico, Baja, Yucatan Pennisula, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Ontario, Canada. And lived for many years On the North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii. and Kauai. Surfed all around the Great Lakes except on the Minn. side of Lake Superior(which has some great surf spots by the way). My love and interest of Rome and its continuing sphere of influence has been a life long interest! In a life filled with heros Julius Caesar was number 1. He still is but for reasons other than when I was a kid. Marcus Cicero is another hero! His grasp of law and how it applied was/ is outstanding. Ovid is one of my all time favorite writers! I am trying to learn Latin so to be able to read these works as they were wrritten. But I have a long ways to go lol. Are there any Latin teachers willing to teach a dimblub? So in answer to the question. I am from the Beach wearever that may be! :D

Is the coin you have displayed yours? If so thats very cool. I have always want a real roman coin. Nova Scotia is a beautiful place. The wild mustangs on Sable Island are an awesome sight!

Edited by Valentino Maximus46

Currently living in the land of the Belgae but originally Brazilian.

I was born in Rio de Janeiro but have also lived in: France (Paris), South Africa (Joburg and Cape Town), Belgium (Antwerp and Brussels) and Mozambique (Nampula and Maputo).

Welcome to UNRV Zanatos, Lucius Julius Venustinius and Ze Knust, I think you could well be our first Brazilian member!!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

I'm the second, apparently!

Another Nova Scotian here. From Sydney, up on Cape Breton Island.

Wow, we have 3 Nova Scotians here? That's crazy. Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia here.

Wow, we have 3 Nova Scotians here? That's crazy. Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia here.

We've always had a healthy American and UK contingent, but Canadians have ben lacking.

Until now.

I hope you guys remain active. Perhaps someday you'll feel close enough to arrange a UNRV meet in Nova Scotia the way our UK members have done.