• USA
    • UK/Ireland
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Canada
    • Europe (not UK/Ireland)
    • Americas (South and Central)
    • Asia
    • Africa

This is basically the same thread as this one, however this time with a poll...

I am from Austria, (Europe [not UK/Ireland])

cheers

viggen

Live in:

Atlanta, Georgia - USA

Grew up in:

Charlotte, North Carolina - USA

Heart is still in:

Seattle, Washington - USA (where I lived in during the 90's)

:)

Not wanting to be a **** or anything, but I gotta object to the UK and Ireland being lumped together! I am sure some of the Ireland people may do too. They are two very different places (check out the history of WW2 for example). That's where I'm from though.

Not wanting to be a **** or anything, but I gotta object to the UK and Ireland being lumped together! I am sure some of the Ireland people may do too. They are two very different places (check out the history of WW2 for example). That's where I'm from though.

It is a regional/language not a political poll, New Zealander and Australians are also not the same, still i put them together, and well Europe without UK/Ireland are about 50 countries, i dont have so many options for a poll, so unless Ireland wants to be lumped together with the rest of Europe it stays that way...

cheers

viggen

It is a regional/language not a political poll, New Zealander and Australians are also not the same, still i put them together, and well Europe without UK/Ireland are about 50 countries, i dont have so many options for a poll, so unless Ireland wants to be lumped together with the rest of Europe it stays that way...

cheers

viggen

ok, good point. I suppose that most Americans know the distinction anyway, given the Irish heritage of many.

Europe!

Well, I forget constantly about the fact that Moscow is located in Europe. :)

It is a regional/language not a political poll, New Zealander and Australians are also not the same, still i put them together

That's right. We are a lot closer than most think (Just look up the history of the ANZACs in basically every war since the Boer War lol), and we are also good mates with America and Britain (We Hope :))

Anyway, as i said before, i was born in this small rural community, i live on a farm 155kms from the nearest major town and my home state is New South Wales, and i live in one of the best countries in the world; Australia!

and i live in one of the best countries in the world; Australia!

I live in Australia too. I hope it stays a great place to live Tobias, although with Johnny Rotten in control of both houses, I doubt it.

Tobias-Strength and Honour!- no -one here has forgotten the ANZACS

Australian , New Zealand and Canada. A-NZ- and C . tough guys. And I do not forget to mention Nova Scotia nor Rhodesia and South Africa.

Men who put their lives on the line in two World Wars.

Born in Italy and lived there for six years, family is from the Pacific Northwest, live in Northern Virginia (DC area) and lived in North Carolina the longest. NC-- Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill-- is without a doubt the best place I've ever lived.

<_< whats your country called?give us a clue :)