UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Christmas Giveaway

Hey LW - why don't you have it sent to another adddress ? Your Mums work or your dads work for example ? Should skirt around your mums paranoia !

I'm going to talk to my dad...I'll be at his house the week after christmas anyway...it can't be sent to my mom's work. My mom distrusts anything that is online...I'll probably have to tell her that dad bought it for me...

I get all my online stuff delivered to my mothers house, im at work during the daytime when the posty comes a knocking :D .

Pertinax, you do realize you have like five verbs, 3 adverbs, and no actual noun except for the relative pronoun hoc in one sentence that does not make sense or have the right word order or something.

I get a sense that you're trying say : If you can fasten in this bolt I will bequeath you graciously train and be near too much.

Awkward. Really Awkard

oh dear even worse than I thought!

It was meant to say-"if you can read this "fender/bumper" sticker ,you are seriously overeducated and too close" how wrong can you be? :D

Edited by Pertinax

Thanks to you all.

I have been distracted of late :D , but I also wish to pass the news why: We're expecting a little girl (May 12 due date). ^_^

A toast and cigars all around.

(Keep this quiet, because my wife'll kill me, but I was going to run a name suggestion thread soon in the forum. I'll be posting soon...:D )

Happy Christmas to all.

Oh, and Lost_Warrior I hope you can get it delivered. It's a good map. Let her take a good look at this site if she needs convincing to permit it to be delivered to a neutral third address.

Edited by Spurius

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

A merry Christimas to everyone, and the Gods bless this Forum!!!

Zeke

Congrats on the new addition Spurius! ::raises a glass::

Oh, and Lost_Warrior I hope you can get it delivered. It's a good map. Let her take a good look at this site if she needs convincing to permit it to be delivered to a neutral third address.

I really hope so too lol. I'm going to (hopefully) ask my dad about it today if he ever gets online.

Congrats to everyone, Gods bless.

Send me your mother's email address and I will convince her that all online personas are kind and good. By force if neccessary.

lol I wish I could do that, but she'd kill me if I did that. I'm looking to convince her (after I convince my dad, which shouldn't be hard) that if it's ok with him, there's no reason she should be worried about it.

If I give out her email address she just may throw the computer out the window before I get the chance to do anything lol.

YAY! Caught mom in a good mood (with cup of coffee in hand lol) and she actually let me give my address (after I showed her the site) YAY! YAAAY! LOL

Thanks everyone! :P

Good for you Lost Warrior, hope you enjoy the gift. But, thats a gift in itself isn't it.

Anyways I know I will enjoy mine.

What mother could say no to such an educational gift? Free books and free maps. It's not like we're subverting youth. :-)