UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Posting Ranks Explained

That was Viggen playing around. He made all Plebeians 'slaves' until they have 10 posts. Unfortunately, it reverted everyone, even if they already have the required post count. It's our theory that as soon as any of the former plebes make another post they will be immediately freed from their temporary servitude. :D

Yup, thats correct, it takes now 10 posts to become Pleibeian, (and if you have more then 10 posts but it still shows slave then you havent posted since the change, one more post and it will revert to pleibeian)

The current status is;

Triumvirate (Admin) 3 Members

Praefectus (Mod) 1 Member

Patricians 6 Members

Plebeians 27 Members

Slaves 907 Members

Damnatio 7 Members

cheers

viggen

what about the equestrians viggen?

OOps, sorry made a mistake,

here are now the updated figures;

Praefectus (Mod) 1 Member

Patricians 6 Members

Equestrians 27 Members

Plebeians 9 Members

Slaves 906 Members

Damnatio 7 Members

So their are only 9 Plebeians? Gee, i thought there'd be more than that.

hehe, there are actually much more then that, however the system only recognizes the 10 posts after you have made a post since we switched to slave status... so someone that has more then 10 posts and hasnt posted since the witch is currently "slave" one more post and he will be pleibeian again....

cheers

viggen

Viggen, the cruel despot, has sent us all to the slave markets in my absence, well, this I cannot abide. Slavery, hmrph! I am no man's slave! 10 posts eh, I should receive bonus points for length, I have two or three rather wordy posts already. Release me from this cruel bondage, I am PAX ORBIS FURIUS and shall not be subjugated!

:P

Ok, how's this: you're an educated Greek slave serving on the household staff of some patrician, and you actually have it better than many starving freedmen.

Ursus, sounds better than the arena, but, never! This post makes 9! Freedom may be harsh, but freedom is far more fufilling and sweet than the bitter denial of slavery. No, thank you Ursus, I choose FREEDOM!!!!!!

oh, and Peace :P Just one more to go....Pax

well I say, before they get out of slavery, they have to move up the ranks of slavery, maybe even until you made twenty posts you were a freedman! lol, just a thought.

well I say, before they get out of slavery, they have to move up the ranks of slavery, maybe even until you made twenty posts you were a freedman! lol, just a thought.

LOL, don't give Viggen any ideas. Before long we'll have barbarians, freedmen, Latin rights...

So Viggen, how many posts do you need to become Tribuni Angusticlavi, Praefectus Castrorum,Tribunus Laticlavius, and Legatus Legionis. I just find those titles enticingly cool.

Well you just have to wait to find out! ;)

btw current status is;

Praefectus (Mod) 2 Member

Patricians 5 Members

Equestrians 28 Members

Plebeians 34 Members

Slaves 990 Members

Damnatio 9 Members

Well flavius, one thing for sure is you are well on your way.