UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Posting Ranks Explained

Look at all those slaves, ye gods.

So, we had so little pleibeians, because of that upgrade bug, i made now every slave that had 10 post or more manually a pleibeian, so this figure is now the true account...

Triumvirate (Admin) 3 Members

Praefectus (Mod) 2 Member

Patricians 5 Members

Equestrians 28 Members

Plebeians 101 Members

Slaves 924 Members

Damnatio 9 Members

regards

viggen

I suggest moderation: remove the principales position, and add in a representitive spread of centurion positions, before entering the higher ranks, which themselves should require ever increasing number of posts to attain. This would result in my demotion, but devotion to the empire is my highest prioriy. *salute*

I hope people do not post useless posts just to raise in rank...only end result is useless clutter...

I hope people do not post useless posts just to raise in rank...only end result is useless clutter...

well those titles are just post counts, meaning a sign of activity, the usergroup is a more revealing title, a combination of both, gives you a good picture...

...at the end of the day those are just titles in a discussion forum, so dont get too exited if you have this one or that one, life is too short and believe me, the earth is spinning with the same speed, regardless what title we give you! :P

regards

viggen

I agree wholeheartedly with that, a lot of posts i've seen by various people are single sentence, rather useless replies or posts in a subject that help no-one and can even discourage conversation. I suppose, as Viggen said, the usergroup is a more accurate representation of how much a person has contriubted to the site, which is a good thing.

Edited by Tobias

Well, now I know what it takes a person to get to Tribuni Angusticlavius, 590 posts.

i was so close to promote you to Equestrian again, (you were helpful, made a wonderful review, etc..) and now come up with that huge signature image (sigh) :unsure:

regards,

viggen

So that's what's the problem is. Is it really huge? Well, might as well take it off now.
Dont get me wrong, feel free to use an image and/or a signature, but please do it in moderation and in a decent size, and then, well then you make me happy :unsure:

cheers

viggen

Wow 900 something slaves...they out number us what if they have a slave uprising!!!

(Laughs)

So in reality only about 40 something members accually post.

All from different generations of coarse

(All of you have heard my "Generation" stories)

Zeke

Tirones:

This level you reach with your first post.

Milites:

With your 10th post you become this title.

Discens:

You need 20 post to get this title

Immunes:

You need 40 post to get this title

Cornicen:

You need 70 post to get this title

Imaginifer:

You need 110 post to get this title

Tesserarius:

You need 150 post to get this title

Optio:

You need 200 post to get this title

Signifer:

You need 260 post to get this title

Aquilifer:

You need 320 post to get this title

Princepales:

You need 380 post to get this title

Pilus Prior:

You need 450 post to get this title

Primus Pilus:

You need 520 post to get this title

Tribuni Angusticlavius:

You need 590 post to get this title

How long it takes to get to the next rank, well you just have to post to find out!

Visit our Legions Page for an explanations on what those ranks mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also several Usergroups;

The Usergroup Admin is Triumvirate (hey we are three admins, so it fits! :)

The Usergroup Moderator is Praefectus

Regular Members are now Usergroup Plebeians

Previous Members Group "Citizens" (which gives you the ability to have your own blog on UNRV, and full access to the Gallery) is now "Equestrians"

banned members are now "Damnatio"

We also created a completely new Usergroup for previous "Equestrians" that contributed with articles and/or book reviews, called "Patricians" (Every month we give one roman history related book to the "Patricians" as a on going thank you for the outstanding contribution those membes have made towards UNRV.com"

Those Usergroups are not related to post count, need to be registered members for at least (one month to become Equestrian and three months to become Patrician) and are elected by merit only from Admins!!!

hehe, well you just have to wait to find out :)

cheers

viggen