UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

HBO Rome DVD

Viggen

Ok, dont get too exited, there is none out yet, to be exact "The studio is currently not producing this title".

However there is a pre-order page on Amazon, so apparently, if you enter your mail adress the studio will be notified how many people are actually waiting for it and it might change their attitude...

...so if you like you can go to the HBO Rome DVD site and sign up to be notified, maybe we can make a differene...

cheers

viggen

UPDATE

You can preorder it now

Rome: The Complete First Season

Is there a page with all of the UNRV-Amazon links in one spot? I'm about to buy a whole mess of stuff from Amazon, and I'd like you guys to get the kick-back.

Thanks Cato... as long as you click a single link and order everything at the same time... we will get credit for them all.

Im signed in to Amazon Jersey , this side of the herring pond. I await the issue with bated breath.

Edited by Pertinax

• 2 months later...

24 th July suggested European release date, Amazon ( Europe) now quoting

I hope we gat a "director's cut " version so the first and last pairs of episodes arent truncated, as they were on actual showing here.

24 th July suggested European release date, Amazon ( Europe) now quoting

oh, indeed at Amazon UK you can see already the release date... :D while at Amazon.com it says The studio is currently not producing this title

...and on the official HBO site it says

Is Rome season 1 available on DVD?

Plans have not yet been announced for the release of Rome Season 1 on DVD.

I see Deadwood and even Entourage have been released, why not "Rome". Thanks for the link, I registered.

I hope they release this soon with tons of extras, with added footage to each episode. I think some of the scenes really looked choppy and must have wound up on the cutting floor.