UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Msn New Zealand Thinks We Are A Cool Site :)

Appropriately enough, navigating this substantial look at the Roman Empire feels a little like an archaeological dig: keep chipping away at the surface and you'll discover layers and layers of new information. It also benefits from another Roman trait - order. I think they would have approved....

MSN New Zealand

:)

cheers

viggen

This is excellent, I have never been associated with anything even remotley "cool" in my entire life.

Now that I have been duly acknowledged as cool, I wonder if there will be a marked increase in comely females seeking my attention.

Absolutely - you've noticed the change already haven't you ?

Unfortunately, I think I am decidedly though quite happily, uncool.

To quote Pharrell Williams of Neptunes fame - Cool is being comfortable in your own skin, so PP if you are comfortable being uncool - you're cool.

This is excellent, I have never been associated with anything even remotley "cool" in my entire life.

Your area of expertise and its historical context (along with Panthagus) have made it so. Others too, I think a well established university could put together a curriculum based on the subject matter raised on this humble collection of 1's and 0's!

Your area of expertise and its historical context (along with Panthagus) have made it so. Others too, I think a well established university could put together a curriculum based on the subject matter raised on this humble collection of 1's and 0's!

Io Loro Salute!

My goodness that's quite a compliment! Thank you kind sir!

However, I must make note that the article was praising UNRV in general not really the forum so P-P & the Triumvirate deserve the credit for 'making it so'

Edited by Pantagathus

My goodness that's quite a compliment! Thank you kind sir!

However, I must make note that the article was praising UNRV in general not really the forum so P-P & the Triumvirate deserve the credit for 'making it so'

questo e verro!

We are of course all indebted to the Big 3 for starting this little project, for their ongoing contributions, and not least of all for paying for the site. Hail Triumvirs! :notworthy:

But every member who duly contributes is part of what makes our happy little community so special. :)

So now everyone just join in a big group hug, and let us sing kum bah ya until we all feel a warm fuzzy. :wub: