UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

21st International Congress Of Byzantine Studies

Ah dear, i wish they'd hold one of these things in Australia! I suppose it's how much interest is expressed in an area that determines where they're held. I'd thoroughly enjoy going to that, but it isn't exactly easy for me to get there at the moment :)

I'll just stick to this site - it's the best thing so far i've found for Byzantine discussion, and i don't have to fly to London to participate :P

Thank you for supplying this information palimpset, although perhaps these would be more appropriate in upcoming events forums.

Edited by Tobias

Ah dear, i wish they'd hold one of these things in Australia! I suppose it's how much interest is expressed in an area that determines where they're held. I'd thoroughly enjoy going to that, but it isn't exactly easy for me to get there at the moment :)

I'll just stick to this site - it's the best thing so far i've found for Byzantine discussion, and i don't have to fly to London to participate :P

Thank you for supplying this information palimpset, although perhaps these would be more appropriate in upcoming events forums.

I will gladly post this on upcoming events forums. Please let me know where!

I am thinking of going to this congress myself. Hope to see some of you guys there!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...