UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Welcome to the Support Forum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

How to track post

On our forum you have the option to track threads, or entire forums and get email notification every time someone posted in the subscribed forum/thread...

You can set it to get the mail immediately or daily/weekly in a patch...

This is a handy feature that allows you to follow interesting discussions or to stay up to date on whats going on when you are not online for a while...

How to do it!

Forum subscription:

go the the Forum of your choice e.g. The Temple . On the right hand side, just below the New Topic button is a menu called Forum Options, click on it, the last option is "Subscribe to this forum" click on it, now you should be in the Forum Subscription: The Temple Control Panel where you can choose your form of notification. After you have choosen your prefered method, click on proceed. Done!

Topic subscription:

the same procedure then above with the difference that you go to a specific thread that you want to follow...

cheers

viggen

• 2 months later...

How do I submit articles for the website. I'm intending on submitting a very long article on the legal status of women during the Kings/ Republic. After that I'm gonna write more about the social status of woman. Then on about women in the empire and during the byzantine era. Well anyways, if you want to see the article, I post it on the forum here.

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

How do I submit articles for the website. I'm intending on submitting a very long article on the legal status of women during the Kings/ Republic. After that I'm gonna write more about the social status of woman. Then on about women in the empire and during the byzantine era. Well anyways, if you want to see the article, I post it on the forum here.

hello,

just send the article to me via pm...

thanks for contributing :o

cheers

viggen

• 3 months later...

This may not be the forum guidelines, and I don't mean to suck up to anyone. This forum had been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. No one in my family and school, apreciates history and I feel so happy here. I have always been interested in ancient history ever since I was in the 4th grade. To see not only a foum on ancient history but a perfect one, yes I said perfect, makes me explore topics I never had before. On behalf of the creaters of this foum I just want to say thanks soooo much, I love this site. :)

Andrew

• 3 months later...

I have a suggestion. At the bottem of a forum thread put a "back to top" button or something of that nature. I didn't appreciate how useful they were until I read some of the gargantuous threads here.

• 4 weeks later...

Suggestion:

Is there any way to change the orginanization of the albums in the gallery? Instead of listing them by Album Name perhaps the hierarchy should start with the member name, then click to list all their albums.

Ex: Gallery > Users > Albums of User > Pics

When all the albums are jumbled together, it's kinda messy.

Edited by Antiochus of Seleucia