UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
brotus maximus

Online Games

I agree with Viggen's Primus, if you want a good, historic, fun-filled game. This is the one. Heck seeing how good you keep the forum up here, they may make you a mod on there, and perhaps if you want to play, since you hold such vast knowledge of Roman things, they could make you a teacher(a questgiver in a way).

Though, you never know. The game is currently not out yet so you can't play it now, though its been in production several years, some people have been stubborn enough to stay with it since 2001 :rolleyes:

It is supposed to be released when the Develpoers released it.

Though, they've said around April, though as far as October.

I must agree with Neos on this one. I've been a member of Roman Legion for years now and I love it! I find myself spending an entire day speaking with politicians or planning the next campaign with my military advisors. It's extremely historically accurate and has a good fun atmosphere. I would tell ANYONE who wants a Roman Era RPG to visit www.romanlegion.com .

PVarro

Roma Victor's public release is today. Keep an eye on it, see what people have to say, then grab a key. If you dont like the way it is now, there's no monthly fee so you can go take a break and come back without having to reup your account.