UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What To Bring With You?

Pantagathus

Guest Allah
My glasses.

My spare glasses.

An English/Latin dictionary.

But let's face it, whatever you take you're likely going to end up on the slave block. Except for the gun freaks, if you're very lucky and establish some way to communicate, you might just survive. Otherwise they'll come for you in the dark and if you've killed someone it'll be the cross (or similar gruesome way to go) and if you've just fired for effect, you'll be with the rest of us on the slave block.

Th only folk with a chance are those with a working knowledge of Latin or ancient Greek as they were spoke.

Not if you were civil about things! That, and, if you keep your distance they'll never get close enough... Dark or light.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol next thing you know, you've messed up the space-time continuum and come back to an altered future!

I would bring 1) A camera with a fresh roll of film 2) A compass, and 3) a loaded gun, just in case I land in the wilderness. Hopefully I appear near a town so I can buy a nice tunic ;)