UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlapse

Rate our content!

Are you satisfied with the quality of the information on this website?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the quality of the information on this website?

• Very!
    • Kinda.
    • Not really.

Yea, now i don't even have to research as much. The older the site gets the more info i get.

This site helps me understand the Romans better,i read all your posts,then if im interested in the topic i serch this site for more info or if no info available on the site i look on t,internet.But its the members in the forum who start me off on my study searches.thx guys.L

I love this site, its the only forum I have been for the last two years!

Zeke

I think this site needs to be promoted more and despite being involved in Roman related stuff for years, I stumbled on this site by accident barely a couple of months ago. I think there's a lot of interesting information to read and one way of promotion is for all members with web sites or blogs to include a link with a recommendation.

Aside from my half-dead blog, it's the only site I really visit anymore or contribute to. When we get free blogs from the site I'll transfer mine here. I have a few blog friends interested in ancient cultures and religions, maybe I can persuade them to get blogs and hang out.

I know a lot of Hellenophiles who have overlapping interests with Roman concerns. If there were a separate sub-forum for Hellenic and Hellenistic histories and cultures and their influences on Rome, it might attract that crowd.

that would be great to get some more people here...

about Hellenophiles, i am not sure if that is such a good idea right now, we try to focus on roman history and dont want to have for every topic a board that is low populated but rather a focussed board with lots of interaction...

however as we all know the roman society was heavily influenced by the greek society so maybe there is an angle for a sub forum on a later stage...

regards

viggen

This site is extremely informative and satisfying. There's little i enjoy more than discussing history with people, although as a 16 year old student, it's a bit daunting putting my opinions up against some of the very learned people who inhabit this site! I'd have to agree, however, that this site could do with some more promotion; their are plenty of people who i know would love to part of this site.

hi tobias,

thanks for your kind words :P

dont be afraid to participate, there are no such thing as a stupid questions...

best promotion in the world is word of mouth, so if every satisfied member tells one or two friends about unrv.com, we are set! :)

regards

viggen

I love this place, but in the several months I've been a member most of my involvement in the site has been limited to postings (70+) within the various forums. Now I am starting to spread out and use other parts of the site and I find myself quite confused by the many options and how to begin using them. Is there a "users manual" of some kind of summary of user instructions that I can consult?

Thanks,

Augur