UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Rome: Total War

longbow

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mediviel total war and am dying fur rome i beat the demo it sucks you have to be hanniball i won one time the other i wanted to see rome crush hannible. Also what century soldiers are those? I don't like them I prefer 3rd century more. And what"s with the three houses julli brutii and scippi or whatever are they enemies and why? I like julii becaus I prefer red uniforms lol :D

If you Get the game download the realism MOD and the patches,the Mod enables you to control all the Romans (no Brutii,scippi etc).

Realism MOD 5.4

The MODs for this game are really worth playing,its sooooo much better than the regular game :D

L

If you Get the game download the realism MOD and the patches,the Mod enables you to control all the Romans (no Brutii,scippi etc).

Realism MOD 5.4

The MODs for this game are really worth playing,its sooooo much better than the regular game :D

L

The new RTR 6.0 mod comes out the 22nd of July, its going to be GREAT!!!! If you have RTW and are somewhat bored with the Vanilla version, or want most of the inacurasies taken care of check out rometotalrealism.com.

• 2 weeks later...

If you play Rome Total War be sure to download Rome Total Realism.

RTR version 6.0 is out soon and looks great and there have been a number of previews released recently.

Here is a link to the official website which has previews etc:

http://www.rometotalrealism.com/

And here is a link to the official forums where the discussions take place:

http://www.rometotalrealism.com/phpbb2/

Enjoy!

Maybe Ill see you there.... Im a site Praetorian (moderator)!

Looks good!i shall be installing the 6.0 the minute its available.But im finding myself playing "imperial glory"more these days,RTW is looking a bit dated now compared with the DVD games,even with a good g-card.

RTW is still the best game though,i just hope the expansions a bit better graphically.

L

post-1-1160630497.ipb

Does Julius Caesar come into the game??? pLease tell me?

He does if you use the "Rome Total Realism" (RTR) mod and then download the sub-mod called "The First Triumvirate" (TFT) on top of it.

TFT is basically a mod for a mod. It is great. You can play as Caesar, Crassus or Pompey.

TFT v1.5 is out in the next couple of days and TFT 2.0 should be out a week or so after RTR 6.0.

Go to http://www.rometotalrealism.com/phpbb2/index.php (The RTR forum), scroll to the bottom of the page and check out the TFT sub-forum. There are previews of 1.5, discussions and a 2.0 preview. You will see lots of posts by me there.... because Im a TFT team-member! :lol:

Realism MOD 5.4

The MODs for this game are really worth playing,its sooooo much better than the regular game :)

L

I love 5.4 just because of the map expansion and the additional cities. I'm playing as Parthia right now and having a very tough go of it. I've been talking about my campaing at totalwar.org. Everybody gives me advice on how to play Parthia based off of RTW 1.2. They keep telling me to use diplomacy. Diplomacy doesn't work as well in RTR 5.4. In RTW I could sell map info for 5,000-10,000 denarii, but when I try to sell map info here they respond by asking for my map info and offering 250 denarii. That's good though. I think that is much more realistic than selling map info for thousands. I never had money issues in RTW, but in RTR I'm finding it difficult to make more than 1500 denarii per turn.

Ive conqured Europe and Africa and am currently waging war against the Sarmations the Parthians and the Egyptions,i just wish the Marius reforms would hurry up!

In the Expanssion pack you can choose from ten different factions,

you don

Just so you all know, TFT 1.5 has been released.

How do we download it? can you put a link up with the download on please,or do we have to register?

Thanks