UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pantagathus

New Mod?

Did I accidently change something? or Is there a new way post threads are displayed?

Ok, I see know how to change it back from Outline to Standard. But I didn't change it in the first place... :rolleyes:

Edited by Pantagathus

Did I accidently change something? or Is there a new way post threads are displayed?

Ok, I see know how to change it back from Outline to Standard. But I didn't change it in the first place... :rolleyes:

You didn't push the red button did you? Never, ever push the red button.

I saw the other day that they have a comprehensive Ren & Stimpy DVD out... I must own that

I saw the other day that they have a comprehensive Ren & Stimpy DVD out... I must own that

I have the first two box sets (season 1-3 1/2). By far, that episode is my favorite of all time.

"We're not hitchhiking anymore. We're riding."

R&S is insanely awesome. Insanely awesome I say. I remember getting my first taste on a flight to Orlando, I was hooked after that. I haven't seen it in years, I'll have to remedy that soon.

Space Madness is definitely my favorite, but Rubber Nipple Salesmen comes in next.

"Did my wife send you? Are you from the FBI? OK, so I made a mistake! Maybe I should make another mistake...maybe two more."

And then of course, from the walrus: "Caaallll the poliiiice".

I saw an episode once where Ren was forced to drink skunk milk, which he promptly threw up into his mouth, swallowed back down again, then erupted an earth-shaking belch. I nearly pissed myself.

LOL!

Just out of curiosity (because I'm bored, lol) what would happen if you were to accidentally ignore yourself?

It should be set up so that you cannot ignore yourself :P

The fact that I love R&S, and I'm only remembering Space Madness...aw crap, I gotta go find these things and view/rent them.