UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Video Game

RomanLegion

• 1 year later...

im replying far after this was posted so i dont even know if ur still doing this or if you will even read this but i enjoy writing fiction books on rome and i could help you create a story line aswell as provide you with a decent amount of historical backround

I'm designing a strategy game for ancient rome. Anyone want to help? Got any ideas?

i am game creator / inventor who specialized in a no dices , no cards , no tape measure type of gameboards.

see and visit the gameboardinventors.com for the many games there.

if you are doing it for business... why not try to email me.

i could loan or under-license my game.

here is my teaser question?

can a computer base game be converted into a table top game? No! it is almost technically impossible, or it will be dull.

and how about table top into computer game? it is possible but i never know any table top game been created into RPG.

it takes me more than a decade to finished my game The Roman Wargame III.

it is an 'organizational wargame' that can Re-Create actual war in a very detail manner. not individual play.

you can control 100, 200, even a thousands player pieces without confusion.yes! it is possible in my game.

example: the Zama, the Cannae, the Braveveheart= and give an explation of how and why it happen.

and my sources codes and algorythmn are basically to simple. and i can be done in 1-2 months, the basic game.