UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Princeps

Your Favourite Roman God

Mercurius and Dea Fortuna.

Hermes of course. Oh yeah he was Greek one must be flexible in his opinion of 'Roman' Gods. :lol::ph34r: Anyways the messenger, he looks pretty cool. I envy his hard hat.

If only life were so simple, that all we had to do was offer a few sacrifices to our favourite gods every now and then and then be rest assured that in return they'd help you. In many ways I'm envious of the Pagan mentality of the Romans....just remember to go to the temple every now and then, sacrifice a few animals and then the gods are happy. There's a certain purity to the pagan mentality that I find hard to explain...we definately changed after Christianity...but I still can't help sympathising with the pagans, there's something about their simplicity that I just find pure...and maybe something we lost? Just my opinion anyway...hard to explain.

Bacchus of course!!! "((hic))"

I am an Australian after all. :D

My favourite God would have to be Neptune having power and control over something as bautiful as the oceans and seas is amazing!!!

The one god in the Roman pantheon that I am drawn to the most would have to be Mars.

Though there are many others that I think are awesome and interest me, such as Janus, Vesta, Juno, Jupiter, Castor & Pollux, Fortuna, etc.

Guest ParatrooperLirelou

Disciplina,if she counts despite information lacking on her.

Janus. The two faces, one looking forward on the new year, and one reflecting on the old. We could all do more of that.

Goddess: Nemesis, as being a favorite goddess of gladiators and hence namegiver to my own gladiator school

Gods: Mars of course also for good fighting, but for daily purposes esp. commercial ones and job related Mercurius

Goddess: Minerva for wisdom - she seems the outright winner!

God: Mithras - we need all the sun we can get in chilly Britannia!