UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RomanLegion

I have a question

No this site is about Rome. There may be an ancient Greece site in the future, but as explained in another thread, it is a long way off.

No this site is about Rome. There may be an ancient Greece site in the future, but as explained in another thread, it is a long way off.

Which thread is it then?

Put me on the spot eh? :)

I just answered RomanLegion in this thread... Welcome to UNRV History

Welcome Roman Legion,

(this site is) Currently about Rome, but we will eventually be adding more information. Eventually we will also be adding more domains about other historical periods, but as there is still a ton to add on Rome, those plans are still an item for the future.

I'd gladly frequent a sister site on Ancient Greece. I know other people who would, too. Look forward to it whenever it arrives in the future

Would it be Classical or more Hellenistic?

That's a good question. I'm afraid my personal education in Greece is terribly weak compared to that of the Romans. A great deal of research would be needed to get going. Well that, and there is still a ton of work to do here :)

I guess what that means is... we have no timeline. I'd also like to do a medieval and American history site as well, but again, that is some time off.

You know, I don't see much on Byzantium. That might be another idea.

Byzantium would be the logic way to expand, as one is tight closely together with each other, however we are currently working on making UNRV the most complete Roman Empire Site so don't hold your breath till you see a Byzantium UNRV version..

cheers

viggen