UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Eurovision Song Contest

Gwar is awesome for a live show if you like vulgar theatrics and being doused with all manner of imitation bodily fluids. However, watching that video pretty much made me almost feel embarrased just for having seen it. heheh

Here is the performance from the actual show that was up yesterday... not sure why Vig replaced it with the video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=85...Eurovision+2006

I'm with Moonlapse, it truly is embarrassing to watch. I feel bad for metalheads everywhere, lol.

:unsure::D:D

I had to listen to Motorhead with a Dio chaser just to get over that video, and I'm no metalhead. Gotta go find my Iron Maiden...

that is quite possibly the worst video i've ever seen, the scary thing is the lead singer is a dead ringer for my dad in his younger days!! :D

My youth has been poisoned and I do not think that I can heal it. :D

So now the 'she bang' guy can come out of hiding after beeing humiliated on American Idol. Where is that jolly ol' Simon when you need him. :D:)

That 'she bang' guy made heaps of cash apparently - you know he released it as a single ?

That 'she bang' guy made heaps of cash apparently - you know he released it as a single ?

Yes, I know I will summarize his life.

A new wardrobe: $50

A new agent: $2,500

A new single cd: $25,000

Absolutely humiliating himself in front of the world: priceless

There is some things in the world money can't but for every thing else there us the 'she bang' guy. :P

Check out his website seems he did okay out of it - hell, where do I sign up for humiliation ? :P

Yeah, I heard he can sing well now. He does seem to be doing good for himself. Germanicus we should do be so bad that everyone will feel sorry for us and give us tons of cash...they will never know. :rolleyes:

Germanicus we should do be so bad that everyone will feel sorry for us and give us tons of cash...they will never know.

I'm workin on it buddy, some would say I've been working on it since high school - LOL