UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lady M

What Does This?

Guest Lady M

wHAT iN THE wORLD dOES THIS mEAN? SOME WEIRD EMAIL ADRESS SENT THIS TO ME LIKE 5 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

Celaeno etiam Italiam Novam Troiam vocavit. Ad Actium Helenus filius regis Priami habitabat.

:blink::huh:

Guest Lady M
Celaeno even called Italy the New Troy. Helenus, the son of king Priam was living at Actium.

I might be wrong, but best as I could get. Weird phrases though.

Wow really Weird this person is scaring me b/c i got a new one that said "Helenus erat augur et dixit Vestra terra est Ausonia. Sed primum circum Siciliam navigate et tum ad Cumam procedite. In illa terra suem albam cum triginta porcellis invenietis. Ibi erit vestra Nova Troia." Wow And then i Asked them What It Ment And there name was and they said that will be later reveild in a week in latin i dont even under stand this languae let along to decypher it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also he knew my name thats creepy..............

"Helenus was an augur and Vestra said this land is Ausonia. But you must sail first around Sicilia and then procede to Cumae. On this land you will have found a swine and thirty white piglets."

Whoever is emailing you is a huge loser...note Ausonia is just another old latin term for Italy.

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

i tihink it's from a school-book, too much simple, you can understand everything without using the vocaboulary na dit sounds very similar to my homework.

i tihink it's from a school-book, too much simple, you can understand everything without using the vocaboulary na dit sounds very similar to my homework.

Indeed, it sounds like someone is using creative ways to have their assignments done for them. I believe I've taken care of it for the future.

ah ah right, here shool ended saturday and i'm on holiday 'till september...is someone there who wants to translate about 15 passages for me? :P