UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Ludovicus

Augustus And Bush

Funny... I can't remember terrorists being this active before the Bush administration's "War on Terror". Far from being safer, we're now in even more peril. Thanks a lot, Bush, you asshole.

As far as terrorist activity in the U.S., well the last time was on 9/11, thats almost 5 years ago. Don't you think the terrorists would have liked to follow up during those 5 years. The war on terror is succeeding, and proof of that is that terrorists have not been able to pull off anything on American soil since 9/11. This success is directly related to Bush's preemptive policy, and taking the war on their turf.

Interesting...You compare the worlds greatest politician against G.W. Bush. WAYYYYYY off mark! All administrations use media..

Tflex..You have issues

I didn't compare him, the topic starter did that. Ofcourse Bush is not a good politician, he can't even talk properly, but he's surrounded by hawks, and he's a straightforward thinking guy.

tflex, tflex, my good man:

If brains were dynamite, you ;) s couldn't blow your ears off.

1. Dear tflex, if only those left wing traitors read the Globe, how do you know what you are talking about?

2. Who, dear fellow, has had the brass (on this thread) to elevate von busche to the level of my Glorious Imperial Ancestor of Blessed Memory, the Devine Augustus - save for some cretinated :wacko:s?

3. Intelligence! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: If one added all the I.Q.'s of this administration together it would result in a negative number.

How do you know that the clique prevented anything? Is it something you just rip out of the nether regions?

:)

Edited by Gaius Octavius

They do have that intelligence in Cheyney and Rummie. I was talking about 'intelligence' as in spies.

They do have that intelligence in Cheyney and Rummie. I was talking about 'intelligence' as in spies.

Where are the WMD's? (I mean aside from their imaginations.)

Take a pill; take a nap; write a novel.

Edited by Gaius Octavius

3. Intelligence! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif If one added all the I.Q.'s of this administration together it would result in a negative number.

LOL

You mean the spies they are using to circumvent the Constitution and delve in to the personal lives of innocent citizens without any reason OR legal right? :)

Take a pill; take a nap; write a novel.

I gather you're in a corner, and you need to make dumb comments like that to make it easier for yourself.

Please take your pills later, now back to topic.

You mean the spies they are using to circumvent the Constitution and delve in to the personal lives of innocent citizens without any reason OR legal right? ;)

Pure Liberal propoganda. No, they don't have time to listen to lovers smooth talking on the phone. If it hadn't occured to you liberals, there are people out there that want to kill you, and they happen to be terrorists.

Edited by tflex

Dear tflex:

With all that vaunted 'intelligence' :lol::lol::lol: , where is Osama ;) ? He's on Atlantic Ave. in Brooklyn ;) . Come and get him :2guns:. You are not going to let Putin show up the bushia are you :lol: ? They blew their boy to kingdom come :lol: .

Speaking of 'intelligence' check rummy out. This thread has gone to the Arena. :bag:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Pure Liberal propoganda. No, they don't have time to listen to lovers smooth talking on the phone. If it hadn't occured to you liberals, there are people out there that want to kill you, and they happen to be terrorists.

Yep, Newsweek is just full of "libral propaganda". Especially the ones inside the government who confessed to it. They were all librals :)

And what about the "weapons of mass destruction" in Afghanistan? Where are they? What about the ones in Iraq? Where are they? And where IS Osama, btw. He keeps sending us videos, but we can't find him. Maybe he should send us a map ;)

Edited by Lost_Warrior

The media is all Liberal, except for Fox news. The NY Times committed treason. Thats what I meant when I said friends of criminals; terrorists must love Liberals because they constantly undermine security.

Liberals are open minded until they find somebody who disagrees with them and critisizes their Disney policies, then they start insulting the opposition.

Edited by tflex

Tflex, if you don't earn $10,000,000 oer anum, why are you supporting the Republicans? And FYI, John Myrtha did his time in the US millitary, when he didn't have to either. He can talk, you can't...So blow it out your ass!

The media is all Liberal, except for Fox news. The NY Times committed treason. Thats what I meant when I said friends of criminals; terrorists must love Liberals because they constantly undermine security.

Liberals are open minded until they find somebody who disagrees with them and critisizes their Disney policies, then they start insulting the opposition.

Jumping Jehosaphat! That makes everything clear! You need a cranial defeculator :bag: .

Edited by Gaius Octavius

If being a libral means I care about the citizens' rights more than I care about money or the government's reputation, then call me a libral and I will wear it proudly!!

Jumping Jehosaphat! That makes everything clear! You need a cranial defeculator bag.gif .

LOL I have to remember that one. "Cranial defeculator". Classic!

Edited by Lost_Warrior

And FYI, John Myrtha did his time in the US millitary, when he didn't have to either. He can talk, you can't...So blow it out your ass!

John Myrtha is a good politician!!! Wow you really are like those mother loving Liberals. You can't take anything seriously and don't see the blatant obvious issue here.

Then again your logo is a jack***. By the way not only rich people are Republicans. I'm not rich and neither are most of my friends who are Republican. Your stereotyping is nonsense. My philosophy is based on morals and protection, something the Republicans have and something the Democrats lack.