What browser do you use?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other (please specify in the thread)

According to our stats about 75% use Internet Explorer and 15% use Firfefox (the rest is various other ones). That doesn`t neccesarily mean that the majority of the active forum users have the same ratio, therefor this little poll, what Browser do you use?

firefox here.I like the multiple tab function.

I used IE until it became extremely unstable for some reason. Now I use mozilla as a back up till I figure out what's wrong.

firefox here.I like the multiple tab function.

Me too,i allso like the Pop up blocking Mozilla does ;) .

Guest thethird

firefox ftw. although the new version of I Explorer does have tabbed browsing (in fact you can download the yahoo toolbar on older versions to use tabbed browsing) firefox is still more secure and stable browser. besides, enriched pages just look so much better. ;)

edited to correct spelling.

Edited by thethird

firefox ftw. although the new version of I Explorer does have tabbed browsing (in fact you can download the yahoo toolbar on older versions to use tabbed browsing) firefox is still more secure and stable browser. besides, enriched pages just look so much better. ;)

edited to correct spelling.

Those are my reasons too. Firefox is my default browser. I use three others occasionally; IE hardly ever.

Internet Explorer for me (as with most people I have jumped on the Bill Gates bandwagon).

I HATE IE. IE is slow. Firefox is fast, looks better, easier to use, I also like the tab function.

What's safari? Is it any good? I've never heard of it but I REALLY like the name. Lol I would seriously switch just because I like the name Safari ;)

I HATE IE. IE is slow. Firefox is fast, looks better, easier to use, I also like the tab function.

What's safari? Is it any good? I've never heard of it but I REALLY like the name. Lol I would seriously switch just because I like the name Safari ;)

hehe, then you need an apple

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/safari/

cheers

viggen

I use Safari, and I like it much more than Firefox. A browser (like an operating system) shouldn't be in-your-face with huge icons and an enormous toolbar. Some of the mods of Firefox help a bit, but they still can't achieve the minimalist appeal of Safari.

Firefox here, too...sadly, the district I work in is built for IE, so I really only use that program for work. Firefox is so much better, IMO.

Firefox. IE started crappin' out after a while and wasn't uploading pics and became really slow. Now I love FF, especially the tabs, and the fact I can put my bookmarks on the toolbar.