What browser do you use?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other (please specify in the thread)

I use FF customized with my search bars in the upper right hand corner as well as a few extensions like bug-me-not a majority of the time. I keep IE and Opera on my system as well. I'd use Opera if FF didn't fulfill my needs.

and the fact I can put my bookmarks on the toolbar.

Can you change the Icons to something more appropriate? when i add a Bookmark to the toolbar the Icon is a Firefox badge.I tried to change the Icon in the Properties but there's only another two Firefox badges to choose from,do you know how i can change these Icons?

Thanks.L

Edited by longbow

and the fact I can put my bookmarks on the toolbar.

Can you change the Icons to something more appropriate? when i add a Bookmark to the toolbar the Icon is a Firefox badge.I tried to change the Icon in the Properties but there's only another two Firefox badges to choose from,do you know how i can change these Icons?

Thanks.L

Weird. Whenever I place a bookmark and use it, the bookmark attains it's own badge. UNRV has a little shield. I don't think there is a way to change it.

Awesome. I never knew it said UNRV because the favicon is so small. I like how you incorporated the United Nation's symbol since this is the United Nations of Roma Victrix.

I actually prefer IE. Firefox has a lot of compatibilities issues on my laptop, even though I recently fixed. I still like IE. All I have to do is clear spyware and update my Antivirus. So I really don't have popups,virus, or anything.

Oh also, I have Comcast(broadband service)

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

I was an Internet Explorer user, but after two successive computers (complete with antivirus software and the works) were almost completely ruined by Internet Explorer and it's lack of protection from the "evils of the net", i switched to firefox. Actually, i believe it was the members of this site who recommended Firefox to me a fair while ago.

I keep Internet Explorer on my system, but it is tied up in so much antivirus stuff that it can't move, and it can't access the net unless i allow it to. I'm taking no chances :pokey:

FF all the way...Been using it since its inception..IE is for people who need to be spoonfed and 6 months later, "What're all these windows that keep popping up?"

i still use internet explorer >< is firefox really that good??

edit:spelling

Edited by Honorius

Yes lol IE is evil. EVIL! It's slow, clumsy, and insecure.

Firefox is easier to use and greatly increases the speed of your internet.