What browser do you use?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other (please specify in the thread)

Since we are on the subject (sort of), Viggen mentioned the other day that he would like to develop a personalized UNRV browser toolbar. I thought it was a good idea, but am generally quite clueless on the technical aspects of such things. Clearly not everyone uses toolbars, but if we could make something specifically targetted to people like us, would anyone consider using it? With that in mind, if we were to develop one, what sort of features would make it desirable?

Maybe one of the google-powered search tools in the toolbar for UNRV-searches. Then you could use it from the toolbar instead of the front page. Just throwing out ideas...

If you need any help with design artwork *cough* I could help...

lol so could I :P we could work together. We both use different programs, so maybe we could come up with something :)

Would one of you please explain this 'toolbar' business?

1.A dangerous Colonial innovation where one may purchase, say, a petrol driven chainsaw whilst drinking beer.

2. That thing at the head of your webpage you use to search for "stuff", or it might have your anti-spam tool or notepad attached as well .It looks like this thread means we could one day get a nice "in house" one in fetching antiqued, Romanised style.