What browser do you use?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other (please specify in the thread)

According to our stats about 75% use Internet Explorer and 15% use Firfefox (the rest is various other ones). That doesn`t neccesarily mean that the majority of the active forum users have the same ratio, therefor this little poll, what Browser do you use?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firefox here.I like the multiple tab function.

firefox here.I like the multiple tab function.

Me too,i allso like the Pop up blocking Mozilla does ;) .

Guest thethird

firefox ftw. although the new version of I Explorer does have tabbed browsing (in fact you can download the yahoo toolbar on older versions to use tabbed browsing) firefox is still more secure and stable browser. besides, enriched pages just look so much better. ;)

edited to correct spelling.

Edited by thethird

firefox ftw. although the new version of I Explorer does have tabbed browsing (in fact you can download the yahoo toolbar on older versions to use tabbed browsing) firefox is still more secure and stable browser. besides, enriched pages just look so much better. ;)

edited to correct spelling.

Those are my reasons too. Firefox is my default browser. I use three others occasionally; IE hardly ever.

I HATE IE. IE is slow. Firefox is fast, looks better, easier to use, I also like the tab function.

What's safari? Is it any good? I've never heard of it but I REALLY like the name. Lol I would seriously switch just because I like the name Safari ;)

I HATE IE. IE is slow. Firefox is fast, looks better, easier to use, I also like the tab function.

What's safari? Is it any good? I've never heard of it but I REALLY like the name. Lol I would seriously switch just because I like the name Safari ;)

hehe, then you need an apple

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/safari/

cheers

viggen

Firefox. IE started crappin' out after a while and wasn't uploading pics and became really slow. Now I love FF, especially the tabs, and the fact I can put my bookmarks on the toolbar.