UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Winners are chosen! - September Book Bonanza

Primus Pilus

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, it has been a long time since I won anything on luck alone. I am very pleased, my thanks to the Triumverate and also the sponsors of this event, E-consultancy. I don't find reviewing literature an easy task, but I shall post a review of this book when I have read it.

Thank you very much guy's i'm chuffed to bit's with my prize, i've been wanting to read this series for some time now but some other book has always caught my eye, now i have no excuse's :D

I'll try my best to write a review when i finish this book, my literary skills could do with a bit (if i'm honest.... a lot!!) of fine tuning but i'll definitely give it a go :unsure:

Thanks again guy's :)

I'm over the moon! Things like this don't happen to me. I never win anything?

Thanks for this chance.

I'll post a review of both Cornells's 'The Beginnings of Rome' (The first chapter has been excellent) and Forsythe's 'Critical History of Early Rome'. They both claim to cover the same ground (prehistory to the first Punic war) so comparisons are inevitable.

holy crap yall i never had a thought that i would win especiallly the punic wars book holy crap i also never win anything so it came as bit of a suprise. But any way I shall happily write a review about it and I promis i will use proper puncuation and spelling on it and everything (cause any one who has seen my posts knows that i am bad for not having any proper grammer hehe)

Any way THANX A HHHUUUUUUGGGGEEEE BUNCH FOR THE BOOK :unsure::P:P:D:D:) : B)

Let me add to this list of happiness...I really am very happy with my winnings! I'm pretty busy this month of September, so I won't be able to start reading, let alone reviewing, until next month. But it will happen! Yay for me!