UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

"Visions of Rome"

Pertinax

Thanks all. I have no other large projects in the pipeline other than adding things to the domus...text and more rooms. The only other thing I might do is "venture out the door " of the Domus and start creating a town of sorts. Such that the user would be able to walk out the door into a street and visit say the bakery or tavern across the street or something along those lines.

Thanks all. I have no other large projects in the pipeline other than adding things to the domus...text and more rooms. The only other thing I might do is "venture out the door " of the Domus and start creating a town of sorts. Such that the user would be able to walk out the door into a street and visit say the bakery or tavern across the street or something along those lines.

That will be great, can't wait,.

Just out of interest, how long did it actually take you to complete the 'Roman Domus'?

Well off and on it took me 7 months. That doesn't mean I worked everyday on it. I would guess 16-24 hours per week. That's split between making the models walls, furniture, pots and creating the textures which were a real pain in the butt. 3rd and 4th style Pompeian walls art master pieces themselves so I had to settle for something similair. I have the slave/servant quarters to finish and a ton of fixes and text changes. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.

Oh my! Decimus Vitus, your virtual domus is outstanding! I'll be visiting often! Many thanks for doing this!

-- Nephele