UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Your Hidden Roman Name

Nephele

Thanks Nephele. Arranius is a good fit for my last name since they both have that long rolling "rr" in common. I'm a boy so no need for the sex change. :unsure:

You're welcome, C.

And, welcome to UNRV! :rolleyes:

-- Nephele

Vincere, you are a member of the gens Decia, which included both plebian and patrician members, and a number of Decii served as consuls of Rome. The Decii were a family "that was renowned for sacrificing themselves on the battlefield for Rome."

Your cognomen is "Veter", meaning "ancient; of long standing," further emphasizing your family's veteran status as Roman citizens. Your praenomen is Gnaeus, abbreviated as "Cn." Your full Roman name is...

Cn. Decius Veter

recnnvcedetki (-nk +us)

Welcome to UNRV!

-- Nephele

Cleopatra, you are a member of the gens Aternia -- belonging to the plebian aristocracy, as one of your ancestors, Aulus Aternius Varrus Fontinalis, was a Republican era Roman consul.

Your cognomen of "Ros" (meaning "dew") poetically suggests that you are as fresh and sweetly perfumed as the morning dew. Your full Roman name is:

Aternia Ros

ATNDSRAERO -d +i

Welcome to UNRV!

-- Nephele

Cleopatra, you are a member of the gens Aternia -- belonging to the plebian aristocracy, as one of your ancestors, Aulus Aternius Varrus Fontinalis, was a Republican era Roman consul.

Your cognomen of "Ros" (meaning "dew") poetically suggests that you are as fresh and sweetly perfumed as the morning dew. Your full Roman name is:

Aternia Ros

ATNDSRAERO -d +i

Welcome to UNRV!

-- Nephele

Wow, Im honoured :)

Thanks so much!

Vercingetorix, you are a member of the noble gens Aemilia, of the patrician class. Your praenomen is "Kaeso", abbreviated as "K", and your cognomen proudly proclaims your Roman citizenship. Your full Roman name is:

K. Aemilius Romanus

orseejmkmankysal -ejky +iiuu

Welcome to UNRV!

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele

Nephele Carnalis, you are a member of the ignoble gens Sagii of the Cloacii class. Your praenomen is Messalina. You are presently employed as Tiberius' procuress and Lady about town.

Your full Roman name is: Messalina Agrippina

-LEECH, + IMASAGPI

(Teach you to make the god-Consul a bathroom attendant!)

Nephele Carnalis, you are a member of the ignoble gens Sagii of the Cloacii class. Your praenomen is Messalina. You are presently employed as Tiberius' procuress and Lady about town.

Your full Roman name is: Messalina Agrippina

-LEECH, + IMASAGPI

(Teach you to make the god-Consul a bathroom attendant!)

Hahahahahaha! Pwned! :)

-- Nephele

Vercingetorix, you are a member of the noble gens Aemilia, of the patrician class. Your praenomen is "Kaeso", abbreviated as "K", and your cognomen proudly proclaims your Roman citizenship. Your full Roman name is:

K. Aemilius Romanus

orseejmkmankysal -ejky +iiuu

Welcome to UNRV!

-- Nephele

Cool! Sounds dignified :) .

Okay, first post here at UNRV (hey, everyone! :) ).

My name came out in the scrambler like this (I used my middle name, too):

1. nsaoJ

2. ire Dnge

3. rSeylvste

There's gotta be enough good Roman characters in that melange to at least make me a famous Centurion! B)

-C.D.E.

C.D.E., you are a descendant of that famous Salonius who served as a faithful scribe to Cato the Elder, and who eventually became Cato's father-in-law.

Your praenomen is Spurius, abbreviated as "S." and your cognomen is "Veter", meaning "ancient; of long standing," emphasizing your family's veteran status as Roman citizens.

Your full Roman name is:

S. Salonius Veter

nsaoJ rSeylvste -jy +iu

And, because you have such a cool screen name, here's another Roman identity for you, blanagrammed from "Carthago Delenda Est!":

C. Atheneus Gladiator

Carthago Delendo Est -de +iu

Welcome to UNRV! B)

-- Nephele