UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Glad you cleared that one up GO, as you know I am a disciple of Buhner

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sacred-Herbal-Heal...TF8&s=books

which oddly enough is reviewed in my blog :whistling: , I deem it the sacred obligation of all learned persons to remain in a state of intoxicated , elevated consciousness -and hence more susceptible to the Divine promptings of the Gods. Pantagathus must therefore seek after a state of intoxicated spiritual excellence at all times. Praise Mercurius!

Glad you cleared that one up GO, as you know I am a disciple of Buhner

My Lord of the Herbs: :notworthy:

I always attempt to satisfy my obligation to mankind. A heavy burden. :hammer:

As you are aware, I do address your discipleship with particular emphasis on the Perfect Patented Pertimaxus @ http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...p;showentry=467

For yours and the many's elucidation and edification, I am presently in the process of testing a mash made with the waters of the Gowanus Canal. It has a certain other worldly taste usually associated with a beer and a bump. :)

:whistling:

Congrats, a well deserved and welcomed promotion! I'll drink a beer to that!

Felicitations, Pantagathus - may the sun always shine on you.

And like most of the bibulous contributors to this thread, I am so glad that you have given me an excuse for a drink in your honour. :D:D

Despite the fact that we rarely have any serious problems with our community, we have decided to add another Legatus to our staff of moderators. Due to long serving dedication to the forum, sound contributions to the site as a whole and a consistent diplomatic presence, we have decided to promote the much deserving Pantagathus.

This is one of the best moderated forums I've ever visited--one of the many reasons I stick aroundl. Excellent choice on Pan, congrats!

I am quite humbled by all the kind words! :notworthy:

Let's hope it's not the drink then that's humbling one then P!! :hammer:

I'm pleased btw that the 'sober' terminology has been clarified by such studious folks as the members of this most learned of forums. Your knowledge of inebriation is unsurpassed. So how many drinks does it take to become a distinguished member of your must humble circle? One may partake of such beverages as a joining clause in York next spring!! But then again I may just remain drunk. :drunk: