UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tflex

Islamic State of Iran

I'm sorry - he looks remarkably composed to say his eye is being gouged out. I have looked at this site. Who is responsible for it, Tflex - do we know?

I'm sorry - he looks remarkably composed to say his eye is being gouged out. I have looked at this site. Who is responsible for it, Tflex - do we know?

Looks to me he was put to sleep before his little surgery.

Check this link out http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMD...&of=ENG-348

Edited by tflex

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/5217424.stm

Atefah - the story of the hanging of a 16 year old girl for just being unfit in Iran shocked me deeply despite my good knowledge of the horrific side of history. The judge put himself the rope around her neck before she was hoisted up by a crane in a public square. They punish the victims of abuse.

They had also the video documantery on the BBC site, but I can't find it.

i dont believe propaganda made by my country about iran,going to war with iran b/c they might make nukes is not a good reason to go to war.ask this,who does this war if it happens benefit?

Looks to me he was put to sleep before his little surgery.

Check this link out http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMD...&of=ENG-348

Thanks for the link, Tflex. It explains why he looked composed, and in a way makes things even worse! It's a terrible situation over there. I have always wanted to visit Iran to see the great ruined sites of the Persian Empire, but I just could not bring myself to go. I have too big a mouth - I wouldn't return!

I work with a lady who is married to an Iranian. She won't believe any of this stuff goes on. This is despite her first visit to the country when her husband's relatives slaughtered a lamb before her eyes in her honour. This sort of thing only goes to show how backward these states are.

I work with a lady who is married to an Iranian. She won't believe any of this stuff goes on. This is despite her first visit to the country when her husband's relatives slaughtered a lamb before her eyes in her honour. This sort of thing only goes to show how backward these states are.

Iranians who come to the west, are often very detatched and well educated people. Usually you will see that they loved the shah and only left was when the ayatollah took power. I know my cousin's friend who is Iranian and although he is a Muslim, his mother is an accountant and does not even where a hijab! Comparing Western Iranians to the radicals you see in present day Iran is a stretch.

Thanks for the link, Tflex. It explains why he looked composed, and in a way makes things even worse! It's a terrible situation over there. I have always wanted to visit Iran to see the great ruined sites of the Persian Empire, but I just could not bring myself to go. I have too big a mouth - I wouldn't return!

If you go to Iran and they find out your not a Muslim they may kill you! There is a law that anyone who is not Muslim there is a second class citizen. (That is why as soon as the Muslim Brotherhood takes power in Egypt the same thing will happen.) They think of others as 'cattle' and think they can do anything to us.

Watch the news, ppl are actively voting against the current nut in office, and even burned his picture during one of his holocaust-never-happened lectures. Hurrah!

This is despite her first visit to the country when her husband's relatives slaughtered a lamb before her eyes in her honour. This sort of thing only goes to show how backward these states are.

Slaughtering a lamb for a guest doesn't indicate backwardness in my view. Perhaps whats more backward is western detatchment regarding where their meat comes from.

That aside, the treatment of people under Sharia law disgusts me.

Posted by the great,If you go to iran and you are not muslim they may kill you,lol thats funny,do you work for fox news or aipac with that propaganda?

Posted by the great,If you go to iran and you are not muslim they may kill you,lol thats funny,do you work for fox news or aipac with that propaganda?

Hahahah

I like it!!

I just hope we dont invade iran just b/c they might build nukes,the propaganda on fox and cnn are already starting about iran and we are still in a war.If they build a nuke are they a threat to europe and usa?Would they dare nuke europe and usa?I dont think so b/c they would be invaded and occupied for years,so to me its just more lies and boogey man to keep the american people scared and fighting with eachother and meanwhile the elites do what they please.

I just hope we dont invade iran just b/c they might build nukes,the propaganda on fox and cnn are already starting about iran and we are still in a war.If they build a nuke are they a threat to europe and usa?Would they dare nuke europe and usa?I dont think so b/c they would be invaded and occupied for years,so to me its just more lies and boogey man to keep the american people scared and fighting with eachother and meanwhile the elites do what they please.

HAH???

Listen, they aren't friggin North Korea. They are Iran, who can destabilize a whole non-nuclear region[with exception of Israel] just by building one nuke, which they will use to make fell uneasy[threaten] other Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia. And who do you think will have to get involve, especially now that the damn Iranians are meddling in Iraq, us Damn it[the USA].

Main point, they are a threat to us and our 'allies.' And also, what make's you think that they won't more likely attempt a terrorist attack on us instead of just a nuclear weapon.

Dude, I'm Lebanese and in my country there is an Iranian backed militia called Hizbullah. If I express my pro-Israeli views or question Islam publicly, I will be kidnapped, tortured and murdered. So quit with your Fox news stuff. I live in the real word, I was in a war and fired my first gun at 13 years of age. There is a reason why it's called the Islamic Republic of Iran, because Islamic law is upheld. Read Sharia law for more info on what happens to the non-believers. But even in Iran there is corruption and exceptions to the law.

Edited by tflex